...grab a new set of Pampers.

Supreme Cmdr

Would you have us defend our fair cities with these ICBMs?

Blessed noble leader...Build City Walls!

lol, just some civ-style humor there, if you thinkk the ICBMs rock just wait till you see the other surface ops our glorious SC is going to unveil. There's going to be a whole new meaning to the words...surface ops!

------------------

Battlecruiser 3020AD Team

Artist/Modeler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome Rattler! I guess you Insurgents aren't such bad guys after all, aside from couch theft and what not...

------------------

Artist/Modeler

Yep, My office spaces back in Spectre are starting to look Pretty Good these days biggrin.gif

Again, don't be a stranger. Pop in anytime!

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Just Doin' What I can with What I got!

Roger: I'm not worthy!!!!!!

smile.gif

A truly magnificent job, Roger! Keep it up! Just wish my skills came close to yours smile.gif Welcome to the forum from all of us, the poor innocent victi... I mean loyal and avid fans of BC3K! smile.gif

------------------

Commander David Foss, GCV Deterrence

[This message has been edited by David Foss (edited 07-28-99).]

OK,

SC, just a question. Will I be able to build a base anywhere? such as an airless moon or am I stuck with a planet with oxygen.

God SC, I used to play Tradewars 2000 in the BBS days, a fun game, even if the graphics sucked and it was mostly character based.

I was looking for a game that would be like it only better when I found BC3000AD.

Now you are telling me that I will be able to build my own base of operations and trade nd make war all in a 3D 1st person environment, and I don't have to be in the galactic patrol to get a Kick ASS ship!!!! Hurray for my side.

You are Killing me SC.

I'll tell you anything, just stop the torure!!!! smile.gif PLEASE!!!! wink.gif

I WANT MY BC3020AD, like yesterday!!!! smile.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

To the commanders of the Deterrence and the Aegis, thank you for your compliments. They make doing models that will probably be used to pummel me, hurt less!

------------------

Artist/Modeler

Jaguar, I'm not modeling any atmospheric conditions (apart from the weather conditions such as rain, snow, lightning storms etc). So, if the planet/moon has a surface (some won't), you can build anywhere on it. Its only a game and I'm not going to bother with the realism aspects.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 07-29-99).]

SC,I have been wandering when you enter a planit will there be a side view of the Battlecruiser like in bc3000ad (OR) will you be able to vector in the planit manuley?

Pritty pritty pritty "PLEASE" tell me that you CAN vector in yourself that would be sooooooooo cool!!!

I have played a few games that you can see the world's atmosfear dissapate as you go into space and as you come back in you can see your ship on fire a little as you REenter.

"PLEASE" if not the fire than the flying in manuley will do just fine...

Thanks!!!

------------------

A fool chatters as the wiseman listens...

I could have worded this sentence to make more sense, but I can't see how to reword it, so sorry if it confuses you all (I can't get it right in my head either).

Chris:

I'm not sure, but I think that falls under the category of a certain feature list that we all don't yet know 90% of, but love anyway, which also happens to be (as SC has said many times) closed.

SC, if I'm overstepping the boundaries here, let me know. Just figured I'd toss that in, since I'm sure it's coming.

------------------

Commander David Foss, GCV Deterrence

Guest Mechwarrior

WOW! Judging by these graphics and those yet to come this games gonna cost the gamers a pretty penny. Any idea on pricing for this game???? Of all the games Ive seen in my entire LIFE ive never seen anything like this.

------------------

Mechwarrior of the UCV Black Panther.

"Chaos comes from the depths of our souls, victory through our actions. With these we rule the galaxy unchallenged."

I like the new screenshot you posted On Voodooextreme. The Bridge (I assume it is the bridge) looks like it is starting to get some furniture. I like the Star Trek feel.

Nice!

For anyone who doesn't know where that is:

www.voodooextreme.com

[This message has been edited by canusa (edited 08-04-99).]

That picture on VE reminds me of the bridge of the Enterprise D on Star Trek:TNG, but a little darker. I like it! Now all it needs is a big comfortable chair smack in the middle, with nice big cushions on it. smile.gif

-LordDavid

Official BC3K Tester

I gave them exclusive shots. I was saving the best for you guys this weekend. Anyway, here they are again.

hehe, GALCOM finally tracked the commercial company that was supposed to be delivering the equipment. smile.gif So, they're moving it in one piece at a time.

www.bc3000ad.com/images/screen_shots/bc3020ad/deck1d.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/images/screen_shots/bc3020ad/deck1e.jpg

looks incredablee SC, whish it had a bit more of a star wars feel though smile.gif, starting to resemble the Voyager brige a bit if u ask me.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

GCV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

OH MY GAWD....SC, don't you ever sleep? Those are something. These teasers are driving me crazy. Let Roberts drool over these.

You didn't happen to see the ship designs on STARLANCER and FREELANCER? They seem very familier to me frown.gif. Thanxs for the pixs as you can see I don't sleep much either.

'MAX'

------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#34741

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

Well, that just blew the leg gathers out of this pair. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr Pherrett

GCV-STRATOS

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

-- George Santayana

"You got to change your evil ways"

--Carlos Santana

O MY GOD SC!!!What are you up to?Now I now know (OR) have a better idea on what is going on.I have never realy heard of a person so devoted to somting THIS BIG!

But anyway GREAT no (PERFECT) job!!!Now I know such a person exists (YOU SC).There would be too many words that I couldn't type unless I wanted to type for hours to describe the job that you are doing and to praise you.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

------------------

A fool chatters as the wiseman listens...

SC, you are the man!!! smile.gif

Man, that bridge looks great, United or Mayflower doing the moving? Anywayy looks great, as usual. I'm slobbering all over my keyboard again.

Thanks SC,

I want my BC3020AD, like yesterday!!! smile.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

WOW, dAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNN.

That's one SICK lookin StarCarrier. Even

sicker lookin when I blow it to pieces.

The bridge? I think I'm trippin ya'll, am I really seeing all this?

How long will this torture go on? Can't maintain got to maintain....NO I CAN'T ANYMORE THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!

"I use to be a normal guy, untill a dude named Derek Smart came along. Now I don't know what's wrong. I don't sleep and I don't eat. I stay up all night man it's driving me insane."

Man, these ships look so good, it's going to be a shame to rip them to shreds with PTA and IOD fire. Fun, mind you, but a shame.

Keep it up, guys. I can't wait to see what comes next.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence