...change of pampers available here!

Supreme Cmdr

All I can say is WOW smile.gif

we meet again, commander, but this time you shall not escape the clutches of my warmonger,...muahahahaha!

keep it up!

------------------

Commander Ben Zwycky GCV Svoboda

ISS Fleet

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

AWESOME screenshots! The Warmonger looks FANTASTIC!!!

By the way, is the Warmonger tractoring the Starion in the Shot of the day? or is it weapon fire?

[This message has been edited by canusa (edited 07-30-99).]

You will have to Excuse me SC.

For the first time in my life i am lost for words except great screen shots.

------------------

CMDR Lord Darth Vader

FLEET: GALCOM PRIME

GCV Imperium

[This message has been edited by Paul Keith Collins (edited 07-31-99).]

Good Looking Ship there SC! Again, My compliments to the Chef! Not often that pics do justice, but this is a great set of pics biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Just Doin' What I can with What I got!

Wow SC, simply fantastic! Now, I know I'm going to sound a little redundant asking this, but I feel like a little kid who has to be told a hundred times that he really is going to Disney World before he actually believes it:

Will we be able to walk around on this hulk when the "Strike Pack" comes out? *Giggle* I can't wait Boss, this is going to be awesome!

Oh yeah, how much longer till we get to see some pics of the planets? If it's everything your promising it to be, then this game will blow everyone out of the water...BIG TIME!!!

Still taking potshots at passing ships from atop his BC,

Rip

Those effects, the beam and nebula backdrop are just placeholders. We're going to be using volumetric fogging for nebulae, complete with atmospheric effects such as lightning, astral flashes etc, all of which affect the ship's systems and severely reduce visibility.

There are a slew of particle based weapons scheduled. Can't talk about them, so, don't ask.

That Warmonger is nothing. Jason's working on the Stormcarrier right now.

Yes, I've said this over an over. There are two first person engines in BC:3020AD. The normal BC3K kernel and the internal engine used for the Strike Pak. In the former, you will be able to exit the ship and control your character (or anyone by just switching to them as you do ships, whether in space or on a planet) in FPP if they exit the ship via an airlock location. This means that you can hope onto passing ships, stations, obstacles etc and use your weapons as normal. Personnel just act like ships with the only difference being that you can control them and give them orders. That commander you see on the Warmonger was just a scale test I was doing.

In the latter, you can't because its an indoor engine only.

I hate repeating myself.

WOW! atmpospheric effects! volumetric fogging! -- Looks like BC3020's graphics are going to equal or better the graphics of all other space sims when released. AWESOME!

Guest Ron Wallin

Am I the only one that thinks the scale is a bit off on the warmonger6.jpg? Either that ship is pretty small, or that Cmdr. model is one big bad mofo... (or both smile.gif)

Akira

Could be both Ron! smile.gif

As I remember, the Warmonger is a smaller ship, and we all know that that class of ship is the SC's weapon of choice. Is that Cmdr inside that Warmonger "Warmonger" Himself? Like I said, could be both! biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Just Doin' What I can with What I got!

I was wondering will the current model in the pics appear the same in the final product of BC32k. Call me picky but to me the current models appear kind flat. Don't take this the wrong way, they're awsome now. But in the final bc32k will there be cool lighting effects on the ships? Also how big will the textures be? 2048X2048 would look awsome for this game. And also some part of the ship texture are choppy and weird looking. It's just me or ...? No matter what BC32 will still will be the best game ever. I have faith in it.

Just like to make another comment on the planetery weather effect the S.C's being telling us about. I love a game that give me that spine tickling feeling where I'm fly though some really really bad weather. Imagine flying in my tiny intercepter above some planet in the middle of this really sick storm. Supprise attack! Straffing enemy bases and all. Man that will just get my blood flowing. What about snow storms? Sand storms? Killa......this game is da bomb...

"Drop it like a sac, drop it drop it like a sac..."

[This message has been edited by SpacePhish (edited 07-31-99).]

The scale for the ship is accurate, it seems off-scale because the camera was focused on the commander.

There is no lighting in that shot, thats why it looks flat.

I guess its time I stopped posting screen shots if I have to keep explaining all this stuff which should already be apparent. I already made it clear that the graphics will be nothing short of kick-ass.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 07-31-99).]

No no S.C please keep on posting the screen shots. I'm just being ignorant. Becasuse I got nothing but love for this game, so forget about my stupied questions. I KNOW bc32k will kick ass. I promise no more stupied questions like that. What was I thinking of course it's going to have lighting in the final game.

Man, SC, those ships look fantastic. I've even got the new Starion/Warmonger picture up as my wallpaper. They remind me of the Wing Commander Prophecy cutscenes of the ships and I had wondered how long it would be until the 3-D in game ships looked as good as those in the cutscenes. Now, the wait is up. smile.gif

------------------

Commander Parker

GCV Exeter

ICQ# 38644032

"Gracy is Pregnant"

*G* I happen to like square textures. Reminds me of the cars from the 60's and 70's. Big, square, mean, and all business. smile.gif

I love me Monterey with the Breezeway.

I love the new screenshots too. I have always liked purple (the nebula) and the blue tractor beam (From the Warmonger to the Starion) is cool too. The yellow IC trails in the Tacops shot are also good.

Don't stop the screenshots. Some people just don't take teasing well. smile.gif Which is exactly what a screenshot is. A teaser.

Face it SC. You are just cruel. wink.gif

Hi, the work you all are doing is simply awesome. smile.gif

And I hope that you don't decide to stop posting the new screen shots, I really like getting a glimpse of the game to be, along with any comments that you make about the screen shots and the game itself. It really keeps me on edge about seeing the finished product.

So hope to see many, many more screen shots.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

EarthCom 15th Planetary Force

"When it comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell."

SC- OH MY GOD!!!!! What are you trying to do to us. The shot of the 'Warmonger' is out of this world, wow smile.gif... With all these fantastic things going on with BC32k I wouldn't put it past me to sneak down there a "borrow" a test copy wink.gif. It is really hard to wait SC, like being out of cigarettes. A person can get very anxious over this. Thanx

for all the wonderful teasers, they are really awsome. I went out a got a 'DITTO' to store all those shots, because I want room on my rig to play BC32K. What is it going take 3,4,5 gigs to house all those fantastic features? I'm ready and a little manic. I guess my old CO was right when he said that a fourth tour in the Nam wouldn't be good for me, I get (a little) too intense with thing I like to do wink.gif...

Keep up the great work and thank all the designers for creating some of the best graphics I have seen in a long while :0...

'MAX'

------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#34741

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 08-01-99).]

Max, I think you will definitely need a pair of double-padded pampers when you see Jason's Stormcarrier. I can't even describe it. If you think the Warmonger is good....just wait.

Though most don't post (too busy and I'll whip them), the dev crew do read these posts with amusement. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 08-01-99).]

SC-Don't get mad if I say this but...You are probley ALMOST done with the game and have said nothing about it BUT I don't mind and I should say that I agree with you.I have ever wished for a game like this to come out and now I know that not only is it posable but it WILL probley kill everythang that will come out in the next year.This is the first game of it's kind in (FREESTYLE) type of game I never thought I would see a game LIKE this to come out before 2000.The closest game that I have seen tohave perfect freedom was Hardwar.Now that I know of bc3020ad ALL of my games will probley be collecting dust for the next 10 year's.

Word's cannot describe what I can say about you and you'r creation of BC3020ad.

------------------

A fool chatters as the wiseman listens...

Been busy all day but I just got more models to check out and sign-off on. Anyway, since you all are waiting for the Stormcarrier, here is a quick peek render.

www.bc3000ad.com/images/screen_shots/bc3020ad/stormcarrier1.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/images/screen_shots/bc3020ad/stormcarrier2.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/images/screen_shots/bc3020ad/stormcarrier3.jpg

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 08-01-99).]

SC,

WOW!!! You have surrounded yourself with some of the best, haven't you? This is great and just getting greater, that Warmonger is incredible.

This old dog is slobbering all over his keyboard SC, I am starving and you be holding out that steak.

I want my BC3020AD!!!! LIKE YESTERDAY!!!! smile.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

AWSOME!!!!! What else can I say? Except maybe when BC32 comes I won't be playin anything else. Well, team fortress 2. Or maybe I won't even have time for that one. Maybe I won't have any time at all.

"Do we bust our guns?"

"Yeah we bust our guns!"

JunVille