BC:3020AD Strike Pak Test Out!

Supreme Cmdr

ohhh, HAAA,

See what you made me do Derek?

Or should I say DR. SMART!!!

I can't run your new game on my P133mhz, and I can't afford a new computer, so you just made me do the unthinkable!!!! I quit SMOKING!!!! smile.gif

Now in a couple of months I will be able to afford my dream machine and play 3020 until my wife divorces me. wink.gif

She thinks I'm doing it for her, shhhh, we'll let her think that!!! OK!!!!! smile.gif

Thanks Derek!!! wink.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

[This message has been edited by Jaguar (edited 08-31-99).]

I've DL'ed the test even though I don't have a 3d card on the offchance that I could get something to run. A guy's coming to stay at my house in about a week while he's studying here, and he's bringing his puter with him which is a PII-333 yippee! much better than mine and able to run 3020. I'll have to get him a good 3d card though, which will be a lot chearper for me than buying a whole new system. This is off-topic I know, really, sorry SC. What I really wanted to know was could anyone on the SP team (or anyone else)email me a general internal schematic of the Nighstar Carrier. I'd like to know where all the major systems in it are relative to each other, because it'll be very useful in my story. If not, I'll just assume it's similar in layout to the Galactan for the sake of simplicity even though it's not. I'm only posting this here because I know that the SP team read this thread and they're the most likely to be able to help me. Sorry to be a pain.

------------------

Commander Ben Zwycky GCV Svoboda

ISS Fleet

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

[This message has been edited by Ben Zwycky (edited 08-31-99).]