Pampers are out, Depends are in.

Supreme Cmdr

OHHHWWWWWWW SHI***** ***** *****

Sorry I'm getting dramatic here. I JUST SAW THE PLANETARY SHOT ON THE GNN PAGE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MIND NOW THAT BC3020 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

OHHHWWWW SHI!**** ****** **** ****

I have posted the Personal Shield Unit (which protects anything within its range when activated) and the Personal Rocket Launcher (used by troops).

By carrying a PSU or PRL around, you can assemble it anywhere you like and use it for protection (PSU) and for taking out ground and air targets (PRL)

www.bc3000ad.com/shots/bc3kshots5.shtml

Derek, I hope that you will get some early release copies that can be purchased through the BC store. It really is going to be hard to wait for BC3020 to get here.

Those interior shots are so fine....The Commander will have to watch his back, it seems that one of the crew doesn't know where to aim, or does he? Thank you and the crew for all your work, there doesn't seem to be the right words to tell you that all your work has paid off. These shots are awesome, just plain awesome.... smile.gif"><P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#48334198

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

OHhhh.. okay. I see the problem. *heh*

the perspective for those two shots is whacked. You've got some sort of visual tick that dumps half the tail length of the ship off, so the proportions looked all screwy so I thought they were different ships. *grin* just so you don't think I'm smoking something. look at the length of the command tower base. compare that to the length of the ship in front on the first shot, then check it against the length of the rear, then check the second shot...

where'd it all go?

Ah, well, I'll go hide back in my corner.. other than the perspective trauma, they all look GREAT. Keep it up SC

The new ships look good SC. Also I went back and looked at all the other ship designs that's been posted to date and I must ask the question. How many commanders lives will come to an untimely end due to them admiring the ships they are suppose to be blasting? smile.gif

Again thumbs up to the dev crew.

"Each shot is a front or back shot of the same ship."

Remember SC, that this guy only sees one side of the ship's he's ramming :-)

------------------

Fleet Commander

Daniel "Tac" Londono

GCV Usagi

=Wraith Fleet=

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

hehe, dunno about you, but I have plans for a spacewalk topside with a sniper rifle, taking pot shots at passing ships. smile.gif

btw, take a look at the new Solnar2 shot. See how small that fighter is, up against the Solnar (cruiser) and MK1 Battlrcruiser (carrier)?

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 09-22-1999).]

Heh, I can imagine it now..

SC's cruiser peacefully parked a ways from Galcom HQ. Everything is clear, no danger at all. SC's cruiser has shields down and no weapons up. SC decides to take a walk on the hull, and take pot-shots at passing cargo freighters.

(rp)

"Take us in Mr. Sulo! Transfer controls to my command!"

(/rp)

SC is peacefully admiring the stars, sitting on the port side of the cruiser.

Suddenly, a flash of light occurs, and Parias' battlecruiser decloaks. Screaming like a girl, SC watches in horror as Parias' Battlecruiser passes within inches over top of the SC and his ship, nearly taking his head off. Parias laughs manically from his command chair.

SC watches in horror, then laughs when Parias swoops past and gets blown to smithereens by the 500+ Vagrants launched at him the second he de-cloaked.

hehehehh smile.gif

------------------

Parias

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at www.tacticalplanet.com

"I took this job because I love to blow sh*t up!"

hehe oops.... gotta watch decloakig next to GCHQ, potentially bad for your health specially for us Insurgents.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

SC-The weapons the commander carries are fantastic. I just wish that there was a small strike pak that we could patch to use some of those neat weapons. See you all out there... smile.gif"><P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#48334198

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"