Matrox G400 bump mapped shots!

Supreme Cmdr

Bah, does loading those screens require a special plugin? I keep getting a blank page after the screen has loaded. Oh well, the thumbnails look real cool.

I went ahead and got a G400 32MB (at a good price), should be in my box next week. It'll feel good to get a new card into my box, I still have an old Pure3D in my comp. The G400 seems like an excellent card, in addition to the bump-mapping. I'm still a little fuzzy as to what it will do in the game, could someone please explain it to me? I can't tell much of a difference between the regular shots and the G400 ones (at least until I can look at the full screens).

I find irony in this. The name of the game: Battlecruiser Millennium. The name of the Card: Matrox Millennium G400. The name of my ship: Millennium. Oh yeah, I'm ready for this game! I just hope I can pick my ship class to the old class 1 battlecruisers so my ship can also be correct (my ship is a Constellation class BC, don't know which one it'll translate to in BC:M).

Well, countdown till summer is about 5 months, I'll be waiting with breathless anticipation until then...

Constellation Class BC's are in BC:M. I think I remember the SC saying that we start off in one, or is my memory playing tricks on me again (this literature search is really doing my head in at the moment frown.gif)

------------------

Commander Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda ISS07

Adjutant to the Fleet Commander

In System Support (ISS) Fleet

http://www.watson-jones.swinternet.co.uk/Svoboda

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

The files are in .PNG format. I did'nt want to make them JPEGs because they are lossy compressed and the format makes them lose clarity. So, go grab the Quicktime 4.1 plugin, install it and it will be used to view .PNG files from within Explorer.

Yes, you start off in a Constellation class, MK1 Battlecruiser.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 02-05-2000).]

Hehe well I'm here in Wichita Kansas so I am shure that it is probley less than that. Thanks canusa...

O and tell me if I am rong if there is anyone from Kansas that knows the price.

------------------

(ICV)"Ticonderoga"

CMDR:Chris Blair

"First to fight"

"Leading the charge"

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aramike01

Galcom News Network...

Located here

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet