New screen shots

Supreme Cmdr

You guys are definitely certifiable.

Anyway, planetary regions means planets and moons. You will not be able to take capital ships into planetary regions, in multiplayer. Only in single-player, and with much skill. If I allow capital ships down there in mp, it will be one short game and everyone will be screaming at me. smile.gif

Ok, so I was wrong to a certin extent. Speeking of Asteroids, Dont be supprised if you SEE a falling asteroid comming YOUR way! I just might be towing one to your base on Earth and let it go at the right speed and time and than you CAN'T jam it. It has NO guideance so your SCREWED!!!

See ya...

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV-Ticonderoga

Guest Den Dee

Ok, lemme be the single unhappy one among this cheering bunch. Humvees? Maaaaan! 'Tis been a THOUSAND YEARS!! right, those Humvees will look like a thousand years old forever, right? i guess those 3d builders are a lazy bunch...or they got little craetivity there...

As for toilets... :-) "CE: Toilets! is damaged!" P/System: ingredients: AI interface, Comms interface, hmmmm and! of course, the Launch Array!!

Good job on interiors, really :-)

Chris, your post got my mind churning, and I just realized what a genius you are.

Fellow Insurgents! Drop those Vagrants, forget mines, we have the ULTIMATE warhead.. another battlecruiser! Imagine the chaos that ensues when we smash those Galcommies kicking and screaming into their own base, repeatedly! BWA HAHAHAHAH!

*hack* *cough* *wheeze*

..Er, assuming we can ever get close enough to perform that tactic anyways, and are able to hold out long enough from the insane pounding our ships will take.. smile.gif

As for the Humvees, well, to me a ride is a ride, so long as it can take more than 1 hit and it's faster than walking, I'm happy smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Security Patrol, Pre-commissioning Detail, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"I took this job because I just really love to blow sh*t up!"

I'd settle for a bicycle if it meant I didn't have to walk around all over the place carrying my rocket launcher, sniper rifle, machine gun and extra grenades. Them things would sure get heavy after awhile.

Hey that makes me curious...BC does the amount of gear you're carrying have any effect on your FF? What exactly will have effects on your FF?

------------------

Cmdr Chaos

Spectre Fleet

ICV Banshee

"Do it with a smile and a mad gleam in your eye."

Parias- Thanks, I try my best. But if you want to servive that tactic than I seguest you summon a small fleet and use all of your Intercepters to creat a diversion, that should give you at least some time to get the job done. Or to "Deliver the Package"! but I'm not going to tell EVERYONE all of my tactics. You better jot this down newbies!!!

I LUV the CAB's though. I'd even like to ride for about 30 min while I'm eating. I am going to dedecate my system for BC so I won't have to worry about a thang and leave it on while I am sleeping (: of corse I would have to find a safe part of the universe so that I can get some rest. BUT there is probley no real safe area in the universe. I'll probley be waking up to "ENEMIES INBOUND"!!! Or I might not be waking up at all. And Parias now I doubt that we will ever be able to get ahold of one of there ships now. But at least there at bay (for now).

See ya...

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV-Ticonderoga