Its official - GALCOM.NET

Supreme Cmdr

Actually, though I can't talk about it yet, I am in the process of sorting out a contract with a major online site. They have all the servers (worldwide), over 2.5m subscribers, an e-commerce billing frontend etc. All I have to do is incorporate their own multiplayer SDK on top of mine, and thats it. They handle everything else and I don't have to worry about server deployment, billing etc. All I have to do is develop and support the game. And because it is an online community and being notorious for putting in freebie features in the BC3K series, players can look forward to regular cool stuff to justify that monthly payment.

btw, I didn't say the $10 per month was fixed, did I? It could be more and certainly not less. Dunno yet, so please stop speculating wink.gif

Guest aramike01

Okay then. Heading to the mortgage office just to be safe. Has anyone seen those Money Store commercials lately? I just might need that number. After all, we did build our home. Good equity there, I'm hoping... wink.gif

Whatever the cost, SC, you have my money. Unless, of course, you can charge me with some of the duties of keeping newbies in line! biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"