...check your pulse first

Supreme Cmdr

DISCLAIMER: By clicking on the links below, you hereby promise not to hold 3000AD or any of its representatives liable for any damages that may occur from your viewing of the contents therein

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo061.jpg

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo062.jpg

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo063.jpg

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo064.jpg

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo065.jpg

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo066.jpg

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/photo067.jpg

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 07-01-2000).]

ROFL, I can just imagine Ride of the Valkyries or some random ballerina music playing in the background when you took those shots SC smile.gif Hahaha!

*Has a sudden unexpected heart attack and collapses to the ground, twitching*

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you're passing by and feel like dropping in, keep passing by untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

Neat!!

Man this just keeps getting better and better!! Individually all the different slices of "eye candy" you've given us are impressive... can't wait to experience the cumulative effect.

By the way, are the beta testers covered under some kind of health insurance plan??

We're gonna need it!!!

------------------

Cmdr. Andergum

Spectre Fleet

Pre. comm. Cmdr. New America StarStation

ICV Gummy 1

Official tester of BC3K the series...

Long live the Insurgency!

ICQ # 215323

heh, you're only seen 50% of the eye candy biggrin.gif

yes, I'm gonna make sure everyone is adequately covered.

Anyway, I have to run out on some errands, I'll whip up a new movie later. Maybe even blow up Wraith (Rattler's been crying foul since I blew up NA).

Guest DustBuster

Awesome shots SC! After spending the last 6 1/2 hours unconscious, I woke up thinking to myself how lucky I was to still be alive, and... wait a second, what is this? OH NO! YOU JUST KILLED MY DOG!!!

------------------

Life's only purpose is life itself

Guest aramike01

Again, our world's have been rocked! wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

quote:

Anyway, I have to run out on some errands, I'll whip up a new movie later. Maybe even blow up Wraith (Rattler's been crying foul since I blew up NA).

Yes, yes, yes!!! smile.gif

More great screenshots, SC! Still can't wait!

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Very nice SC, now I really want to see a movie biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

ooooooo....aaaahhhhh....eeeeeeee biggrin.gif

Nice, very nice SC. I like the 360x360x360 (aka complete 3d) shockwave visual stimuli cool.gif Bea-flippin'-utiful I sats and yes, by all means implement the DE Deconstruction process on Wraith biggrin.gif

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

*1st Squadron, *Corsair Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Cerberus

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270, EST (GMT-5)

=Wraith Fleet=

Second in Command, Wraith Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 06-30-2000).]

It looks so Real.

Because it Is Real. All those chunks and bits have mass and vector, which are not my interceptor's Best Buddies.

Because I am ignorant to the ways of coding and math, may I (humbly) ask if pieces of my carcass can nick rattler's craft several "days" after he, um, deconstructed me, when he's passing back through the area? (just to use rattler as an example.) Or does the vastness of space eventually take my sorry little chunk of cockpit out of the picture?

(I'm really sorry for the intrusion, but seeing a Gameplay Moment that looked like a Cut Scene has me really intrigued.)

Or... you could forget the video clip and get the Beta out ASAP...... (just a thought..) smile.gif

p.s. Take your time....

------------------

"lord"David

Spectre Fleet

Pre-comm., Cmdr. Alpha Prime

ICV Dark Saber

Official BC3K Tester

"Maybe even blow up Wraith"

Make a movie of it please! biggrin.gif

Hey Gallion! Look at those pics.. that's what our peashooters will do to you. *wicked grin*

One Q SC: If the ship blows up, do all personnel inside die or are there the chance of survivors (aka that lucky marine that was in his EVA suit, opening the door when the thing popped)? Just asking due to the *drool* in-BC first person mode planned for the future.

Thats it, these pictures have now given me the motivation to go outside and panhandle (got a quarter man, I need to buy a spaceship and go to Gammula) so I can buy a RAM upgrade! Some people save to go to Hawaii, I save to obliterate it from orbit. I sure it is still a Galcom vacation favorite in 3000 smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Korono Lakeela:

Some people save to go to Hawaii, I save to Obliterate it from orbit.

That's not very nice, who's side are you on anyway?

SC, Neat pics! I really need that insurance coz my family have a history of heart problems eek.gif

------------------

Commander Robert Martin

GCV-Dark Knight

Prime Fleet

S26 Commander, Beta Wing

Guest Remo Williams

Outstanding!! Cant wait for the movie SC. cool.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington

Prime Fleet

Gamma Wing

1st Squadron, (The Guarddogs)

btw, for you non-programmer types, the texture mapped on the 3D ellipsoid shockwave, is the same one for the 2D shockwave. It looks slightly wrong because the bitmap was not designed for that. Should be getting proper tesselating bitmaps specifically for that, from Jason. I clean forgot that we didn't have any. Imagine that.

UPDATE: I got the tesselating bitmaps from Jason and I implemented them. So, I refreshed all the 3D shockwave pics and added 2 more. Go to the first post in this thread and look at pic 63-67. Notice how the 3D shockwave originates from deep inside NA (heh, sorry Rattler) and spreads out accurately thru the extents of the model.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 07-01-2000).]

Now I've seen it all SC. An Actual "Shock Bubble!" This is what an explosion would actually look like. Having seen them from Underwater, the explosion may be viewed more precisely. It forms, as you and your crew have most admirably duplicated, an actual bubble if you will. Again, Great Job Guys! Somebody close the Highways heading South. Rattler's just gone over the deep end and is heading out soon!

biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Still Kickin' after all these years!"

Guest Remo Williams

WoW! I don't think it could get any better than this SC. Those are totally awesome pics! cool.gif

IMO NA couldn't look any better than it does in those shots heh! Sorry Insurgents couldn't help it. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington

Prime Fleet

Gamma Wing

1st Squadron, (The Guarddogs)

Guest Commander Hamblin

*Is collapsed on the floor, so sends the following message telepathically*

Hey...when did I get telepathy? biggrin.gif

Man oh man, when I get BCM, I'm gonna self destruct my ship JUST to see that! biggrin.gif At least I'll make the Insurgents happy, hehe.

------------------

COMMANDER JAMES HAMBLIN

ORION FLEET

GALATEA EXPLORATION WING

GALATEA EXPLORATION WING COMMANDER

GCV GALATEA.

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

Good work, Commander. In the future, if I have any questions about mating behaviour, I'll know where to go - Captain Kathryn Janeway.