Batttlecruiser series : The End (?)

Supreme Cmdr

Yes, Phish, you Parias and all the other oldies, are on my list. Am waiting for Justin to finish with the Fleet Database so that he can wrap up the new Beta registration database so that you guys can log in and enter your stats. Its going to be open to the public and I'll just pick all the names of you and the other guys when I go into review who to accept and who to deny.

So, its pointless me doing it manually, since Justin is going to do the new database this week, anyway.

Hooray! Spontaneously exploding pink goats!

Er.. I mean... *cough* Yeah, yeah that's fine, like, cool to hear and stuff.. yes indeed, excuse me...

*Steps out of the room and breaks down laughing psychotically*

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you're passing by and feel like dropping in, keep passing by untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

[This message has been edited by Parias (edited 08-24-2000).]

Interesting. It is kind of depressing to seel all these software manufacturers going to console development. But as long as the pc isn't abandoned, I guess it doesn't bother me too much.

I look foreward to many years with GCM, and Down the road a ways, you never know. situation could change, opinions could change. So It doesn't neccesarrily Mean the end. The developers just need to get away from Battlecruiser for a while.

------------------

I Remmeber Askin' why, power plays while the people die... Let it rain and protect us from this Cruel Sun.

Wow-Thanks for letting us know about the future of the BC3000 series. It wasn't that much of a surprise though. SC, will you be setting up an upgrade package with all those wish list thingys. I know that you left out a lot of the extra goodies in BCM to be put in BC3020ad later.

All of us appreciate all the work and dedication that you showed us over the years, it is partly the reason that most of us have hung in there. I have been playing around with the Take2 version and I almost have running without any hang-ups. The Interplay v. is the one that takes up most of my time, for it still has something new poping up every now and them.

Looking forward to Sept. 15 along with all the others.

Thanks again SC, "He says with a small sniff", I'll see you out there >

------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

Prime Fleet

G2 Intelligence/Security; G3 Tactics (Acting)

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"