BCM countdown to chaos...

Supreme Cmdr

hehehehe...only 30gb there LD? Why I sitting here with a 40gb 7.2k rpm HDD. Only have 35gb remaining diskspace. Does ye thinks I needs to get me another 40gb drive....? biggrin.gif

TTFN

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 08-16-2000).]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack rats; all of ya. biggrin.gif.

I've been using a 4 gig HD for months. I haven't filled it up yet.

Tundra compared to the 1.5 gig I used to have on the old p75. (note: upgraded to p180 via Everygreen [yes a small plug for them; no I don't work for them; do it if you can; P333 available I think to whip those older systems into shape. It's still in use by my parents.) I still have 1.53 gig free. If I get rid of the Terminus demo (it never caught my interest) and a couple others and I'm home free. Way free.

You guys with "full" 30 gig HD's or even 10 gig HD's are just pack rats. biggrin.gif hehe. Shame on me but what could you possibly be doing with all that space?

"Uncle Rattler's' new toy just arrived. He's now sitting on 15GB (13.8 FREE), 800mhz Athlon, 52x CDRom, and 192MB Ram box. Bring it on SC. Still running the Banshee Card for the time being, but that too shall change! smile.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Bad? You ain't seen BAD, But WE'RE Coming!

Combined my Hard Drives have currently got 50 Gigs free 15 of that on just One drive so that Drive is now saved for BCM so that it can join BC3000AD.

Don't know about anyone else but Once BCM is on my hard-drive BC3000AD won't be going anywhere as the SC as invested too much work into it for it to be sidelined.

------------------

CMDR Lord Darth Vader

FLEET: GALCOM PRIME

GCV Imperium

ICQ# 45333631

With all these fancy hi tech systems that we have it seems that we are all ready. This is probably the only time that we all want to grow old faster (awaiting the release of BCM demo or otherwise). After that time can slow down again.

------------------

rgordon434