....and so it begins

Supreme Cmdr

I've started implementing the remaining specialFX, starting with the beam weapons for stations.

As you can see, they are highly accurate because the station won't fire unless the shot can hit. In some of these shots, you see a hapless interceptor being pounded.

These are just prelim shots.

Very Nice. Stations just got bigger teeth. smile.gif I take it thats a dead intercepter?

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

Ouch!! No Way we're going to fly through those PTA shots unharmed anymore. And it definately gives that Startrek phaser feeling. Yoohoo! Hurt me baby.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico Jansen

GCV de Ruyter, Genesis (Moon)

16 Squadron Leader - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!! smile.gif

------------------

Commander Robert Martin

GCV-Dark Knight, GALCOM HQ (EARTH)

S26 Wing Leader, Prime Fleet Beta Wing

I was wondering if there was going to be any post release support for community mods in multiplayer?

Will there be player created skins for first person models? I have a feeling those players playing insurgents may want to modify their skins, perhaps place logos or ensignia.

From what I understand, the GBS is a powerful tool. Will players be able to create types of multiplayer game play? Perhaps modify the nature of ships to create a kind of Team Fortress in space?

It's not something you have to think about now on your mad dash to release, but I was curious about what post release multiplayer support was in the works.

SC,

Those are gorgeous!!! I am away from my desktop right now, so I really can't see them in all thier glory, after DSL, this 56K is just not the same anymore, and this LCD screen just doesn't do them justice I know.

But even with that, when are you going to add them?!! PLEASE!!!!! smile.gif I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!!! lol cwm11.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!