New Product Announcements

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Commander Hamblin

Jesus H. Christ...

I am honestly impressed! It's been a long while since I got so excited about anything (Not since the cancellation of Babylon 5: Into the Fire, I think), but bloody hell, Battlecruiser Tactical Command is most definitely going to the top of my "to get" list.

My goodness...my golly, golly goodness. I had a feeling, when I saw Battlecruiser Tactical Command in the screenshots section, that this would have something to do with first person (The similarities in the names between Battlecruiser Tactical Engagement, and Battlecruiser Tactical Command, were glaringly obvious), but this goes way beyond what BCTE would have been like, in the entirely implausable situation of it being finished.

But this goes way beyond that. This creates a completely seamless playing environment, being a subset extension to the BCM engines, and will allow us to roam freely through multi-deck levels of all the carriers, cruisers, transports, starbases, and starstations!

Bloody hell, I really need a girlfriend.

I am releasing a boatload of EFC promo shots tomorrow. But, I wanted you, the fans, to get first glance at what to expect tomorrow. There will be newer shots. Until then, feast your eyes. Yes, am saving the good ones for tomorrow.

I figured that you guys would want to see Tamara first, before Karl (tomorrow).

EFC shot 1

EFC shot 2

EFC shot 3

EFC shot 4

EFC shot 5

EFC shot 6

[ 08-21-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Nice shots

very nice...

quote:

Bloody hell, I really need a girlfriend.

hehe, I have a wife and she get's PO'd when all I do is sit in front of the computer except when I want "quality time" hehe.

I do take her out to eat now and then, but it's usually after I've done all my chores like checking email, managing my auctions on ebay, hanging on these forums, and doing some catch up studying... on the internet.

Ah well... one day the realization that I am running low on money will dawn on me and maybe I will find something else to do...

Kudos 'n'at to the art team!

And yeah, I want to know too if this place is lively. Sure, those are night time shots, but there's night life. And speaking of "night" can we expect "day" too in the city?

Nice architecture too, I like the stone/concrete building facade. Though I must admit I'm surprised that 20th century architectural styles have survived into the 31st century *g*.

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: Joel Schultz ]

quote:

And yeah, I want to know too if this place is lively. Sure, those are night time shots, but there's night life. And speaking of "night" can we expect "day" too in the city?

Yes

quote:

Nice architecture too, I like the stone/concrete building facade. Though I must admit I'm surprised that 20th century architectural styles have survived into the 31st century *g*.

Its only a section of the outpost called old town. You haven't seen the futuristic section yet.

www.3000ad.com/shots/efcshots1.shtml

• 1 month later...

At the same time as been a HUGE BC fan, I'm also a HUGE HUGE HUGE blade runner fan!! EFC, when complete, will totally complete my life......it's like when they linked Aliens with predator, to make AvP..........BCvBR....drewllllllll.........

One question to SC, when you say the city will be populated, do u mean like several traffic flows, (thousands of cars) like in fith element? or will it be a couple of hundred or less??