New BCM screen shots

Supreme Cmdr

I couldn't help laughing seeing the pics and the commentary because just a few nights ago they were showing the exact same scenario on Real TV or Cops (Bravo channel). Some stupid cop pulled the pin from a gas grenade but since the suspect was no longer in the house he put the pin back in. Needless to say....boom (not as dramatic as the pics but still funny with no injury). The only difference is instead of getting a bollocking like marine 3 he got promoted

I kinda like the last one. There I was, addressing the troops as to what we're going to have to do about Resnick, when I realized that half of them were either asleep at their feet or shuffling.....so I lobbed a frag grenade in the middle of them, in order to wake them up. No, they didn't die, it was just a practice grenade...honest!

I like the plasma effect on the ground in last photo. Out of curiosity why throw a practice grenade when you could go for the full monty and blast all of those lazy marines to Valhala . Talk about court-marshall eh?

I thought the shockwaves are made of plasma. Too much Star Trek for me....If it's orange it's plasma,if it's a bald chick it must be a vestile(sp?) virgin from the motion picture, if it's an Ensign you won't see him in the next episode

My wife was right...too much Star Trek can screw my perspective in life.