BCM XP - The Grand Scheme Unveiled

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG! Woah!

Grand Scheme, indeed! It's like leaking some BCO stuff to us, but not even skimming the surface of BCO! And dude, that huge feature list! (And thanks for listening to some of our wishlist items wihle you were at it (selecting multiple units in tacops and such). )

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

A new ACM detailing the mysterious Galaxian race and their origins...

A new universe linked the the current one...

HOT DAMN!

All you RP types, this universe just got SO MUCH bigger...

JEEBUS!!!

This has finally reached my fav game of all time--- infact-- I cant believe a game like this really exists!

oi--- volumetric nebulas? thats what im talkin' about-- problem with an enemy death flagship on your tail? Fly into the nebula! im--- so--- happy!

But the player will have to have the ultimate system wont they? Ah well small price to pay for this game.

All I can say is... Where can I pre-order!!!!!!

WOW what a list! I hope you have time to impliment it all SC, cos this game is just going to knock all other software titles off the gaming chart!

quote:

Originally posted by Roberto:

WOW what a list! I hope you have time to impliment it all SC, cos this game is just going to knock all other software titles off the gaming chart!

*grins maniacally*

Yessss........ Pre-order.... Must pre-order.....

quote:

Originally posted by Roberto:

Pah. Most of it is trivial really. Some were already WIP for BCM but got cut in the interest of getting the game out. The new content is where most of the work is.

quote:

Dynamic auto-generation of missions, assignments etc depending on player race/caste while in ROAM scenario. Most will be available at station pinboards (when you are logged in) or communicated via NPC communiques etc

Alright! This feature definitely brings back the glory of old school Privateer! Thank u SC for putting this feature in. This add-on will b must- buy on my B-day this summer!

Can't wait to play it. Only one thing that I wish for isn't in the feature set... but this isn't a wish list...

Just curious, you mentioned quite a few graphical improvements, and if I recall correctly, you were planning on implimenting Environmental Bump Mapping into the game but did not because too few cards supported it or some other reason. Now that GF3's, etc support it, will it be here too?

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

I have yet to hear one statement in regards to the 2 cockpits that the SC put up there, or did you guys just not bother to look at those? Are you guys the type that goes after dessert first? Man, I tell you, some people.

The cockpits look AWESOME!!! JAWDROPPING AWESOME!!!

the cockpits look amazing, the most realistic I've ever seen. Damn, just upgraded a few days ago...now I've gotta do it again before summer! Ah, well...the price of perfection....

---------------

Sysan Ki Kelpur, UCV Atra Moldanni(Garid), Ronus IV peacekeeping legion

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

Can't wait to play it. Only one thing that I wish for isn't in the feature set... but this isn't a wish list...

Just curious, you mentioned quite a few graphical improvements, and if I recall correctly, you were planning on implimenting Environmental Bump Mapping into the game but did not because too few cards supported it or some other reason. Now that GF3's, etc support it, will it be here too?

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Probably not. I don't want to get involved too much in card-specific features. If anything changes, I will update the feature list accordingly.

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]