BCG Combat Theme Released

Supreme Cmdr

In case you missed it yesterday, I released on of the BCG sound tracks (the combat theme) to Gaming Groove.

Scroll down to Saturday's news, for the blurb. But the MP3 sound track is available here. Enjoy!

You can also catch an Interview with Marino over here. Its in Italian, so maybe Marino will translate it.

[ 09-14-2002, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Hello Derek! Thanks!

Here's the translation of the interview. Cmdr. Stephanos helped me to translate it in perfect english... thanks, Stephanos!

Manuel 'Vanethian' Marino is, starting today, the official music composer of the Battlecruiser game serie (a very well known space simulator!): the last product of the serie is BC Millennium. Right now it is hitting the US shops and sales are going quite well, but in the next months it will reach Europe and Italy too.

The game's soundtrack is by Ravenaudio, a german recording studio. The music style is Techno. Well, it seems that for the next products of the Battlecruiser serie, Vanethian will be the new composer.

The news we have report that Vanethian will compose an Hollywood Quality Orchestral Soundtrack for BCM XP1 (Xtended Play) that will be out on August.

The game now in the shops, Battlecruiser Millennium, was reviewed by several magazines and websites dedicated to PC games. Ratings range from 60 to 80 (over 100). It is a quite good game, but the XP1 upgrade could boost sales as it will introduce a completely new graphic engine, some new goodies, a new campaign and, as we said, the new soundtrack composed by Vanethian.

Fans are looking forward for XP1 and more news about it can be found on the official website.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Vanethian ]

quote:

hehe, nice try Charles.

Phooey.

I ate Raven's stuff up. I still have all the original files you released and listen to them from time to time as stand alone pieces of music. Millenium and Phantom my favorites.

Phantom is the closest to the XP1 theme.

I would love to hear Millenium given Vanethian's orchestra treatment.

Vanethian?

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

quote:

hehe, nice try Charles.

Phooey.

I would love to hear Millenium given Vanethian's orchestra treatment.

Vanethian?

I'm sorry, but i compose only original music. I don't like working on melodies that are not mine.

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

quote:

I'm sorry, but i compose only original music. I don't like working on melodies that are not mine.

Undertood. Just make some good ones. Would love to hear them .

Don't worry i'm working hard to provide one of the best space sim soundtracks of the pc games history!

Only the best equipment and staff for 3000AD Inc.: Me and... Me! LOL!

quote:

Originally posted by Vanethian:

Only the best equipment and staff for 3000AD Inc.: Me and... Me! LOL!

That's the way it is around here. We want a community hub. So who's gonna provide it, build it, and maintain it?

Us and... us!

We may not be the biggest community out there, but we're fairly dedicated. Keep at it. I'm just itching to get my hands on multiplayer, and XP1.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Great music, Vanethian! The SC certainly picked a good one with you!

Thanks, ShoHashi!

Well... i think BC Community is one of the best around. Cmdr. Nova, the great thing of this community is that we are all friends and... we feel to be in a big family. I see there are not big quarrels among the members and usually the discussions are fair.

Really awesome so... Hip Hip Hurra (i hope to write it correctly... but i don't know how to pronounce it in english, hehehe) to BC Community!

Let's have a drink of friendship in this cool family! Sometimes the real world could be nasty, but you can always count on a BC friend! ^__^

(damn... seems a spot! LOL!)