BCG Sneak Peak (was BCM XP1)

Supreme Cmdr

I like the barns they make the station look inconsistant, anyways cool pictures er I cant wait to destroy it tho

ep5 see xeno's joke above about the barns

btw did I say I like the dark complection the station gives off, it looks like its been there a while no offence but the current stations all look like they just came off the assembly line

[ 02-28-2002, 01:24: Message edited by: xierxior ]

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice

btw.. what barns?

Will there be a station that looks like the top of a super-star-destroyer from star wars? (anyone remember the "X-wing vs. Tie Fighter : Balance of Power" intro movie?)... we could do some interesting fighters matches inside the maze-like stucture

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

hehe, I remember that one.

Actually I'm having Jason remove those barn like structures and replacing them with domes.

btw, just think: you'll be running around INSIDE those stations, come 2003.

He he actually I have a copy of Deuteros on an ST emulator on my pc somewhere abouts.... still a good game.

Sorry off topic

Those shots look great SC.....

Those are some cool pics, will it really be new Genesis station or were you just playing around with the new model?

Badgerius will have one hell of a station to defend if it's new Genesis station

[ 03-03-2002, 18:05: Message edited by: Papi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

Those are some cool pics, will it really be new Genesis station or were you just playing around with the new model?

No, I just replaced the Genesis station so that I could launch from Earth and quickly view the new station. I did the same with GHQ and replaced it with the Type 9 station, if you recall.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

IMO it would look a little better is it was a little more darker, not like before, but somewhere between. That's just an opinion, and that way it ain't bad.

Thats nice. But if I need opinions, as always, I'll ask for it.

[ 03-04-2002, 07:50: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

IMO it would look a little better is it was a little more darker, not like before, but somewhere between. That's just an opinion, and that way it ain't bad.

Epsilon 5... next time put "IM Humble O". Peter has done an impressive job. Sometimes i don't understand you guys. You always complain.

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

I agree with Epsilon 5 on the skybox though. A bit too rich for my taste (subjective )

Too rich? you are telling everyone here that you don't like the skybox because it is TOO RICH?!?!?

Please, find another reason of your disagreement because this is not a disadvantage of the skybox. Think another one, uh?

LOL! One of these days, Shirley/Herbert's gonna give up, or he's gonna lose this neverending war one way or another.

Bastards like that never give up.

You might want to take a hint from Megatokyo, and start troubleshooting them bastards. (Yes, I posted this link on another page. )

Someday they'll ph33r us.

(Modified link.)

[ 03-04-2002, 17:57: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

quote:

My guess is that by #30, he'll be up in full swing.

And you were right! Do you know this guy?

He must be feeling lonely, because nobody is paying any attention what he┬┤s babbling about. You┬┤re right just to ignore him, is there anything else to do?

quote:

Originally posted by Has:

quote:

My guess is that by #30, he'll be up in full swing.

And you were right! Do you know this guy?

He must be feeling lonely, because nobody is paying any attention what he┬┤s babbling about. You┬┤re right just to ignore him, is there anything else to do?

Herbert aka Shirley aka Fabio is the Net kook extraordinaire.

Guest Grayfox

whos complaining about the screenies? they look great. the old weathered look is cool. cant expect everything to look brand new out in space.

cant wait to be breakin down some MOUT training in that thing or maybe now its in space, it would be MOST??? lol

[ 03-04-2002, 19:39: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

Just looked at the new uploaded screenies. Wow.

90% of my desktop wallpaper comes from Digital Blasphemy. The remaining 10% is from other scattered sources.

Including 3000AD's screen-shot art department. My compliments to the artist(s), I now have a couple of new additions to make to my wallpaper folder.

quote:

I wasn't talking about the skybox, I was talking about the station textures.

They still look fine to me. In fact, I change them in real-time, due to how I lit the scene in-game. Compare the actual textures (further down the page) to the in-game versions.

Also, the version seen in the exporter has specular highlighting (gives shine) and this is disabled in the game because I don't want the station to be shiny. It is supposed to be old, battle worn and gritty.

[ 03-05-2002, 07:32: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]