**NEW** BCG shots!!

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have renamed the archive to match my post

That spot is where the light from the Sun (specular lit) is hitting the planet. You can see something similar in shot 29

[ 07-04-2002, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

Looks a little excessive IMO... the planet looks like it was completely "flat", instead of ruggy

Great, so you won't be buying this one then. Thank God for that. We can all sleep better at night knowing that the specular lighting on an inanimate object is excessive.

quote:

Great, so you won't be buying this one then. Thank God for that.

Don't put your hopes too high! megalol.gif

quote:

We can all sleep better at night knowing that the specular lighting on an inanimate object is excessive.

Well the details always make the difference But then again, that was only a side comment

Man I feel in a weird mood... maybe it's the first time in forever it hasn't been hot here... barometric pressure climbing.. that's it... all the weather's fault. Humfph

[ 07-05-2002, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

quote:

Man I feel in a weird mood... maybe it's the first time in forever it hasn't been hot here... barometric pressure climbing.. that's it... all the weather's fault. Humfph

heh, for a minute there (and after seeing a few of your weird postings yesterday) I thought you were just intoxicated from July 4th. Then it occured to me that you're in Canada and didn't have that excuse. So, I figured, "....silly git, must be drunk again"

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

heh, for a minute there (and after seeing a few of your weird postings yesterday) I thought you were just intoxicated from July 4th. Then it occured to me that you're in Canada and didn't have that excuse. So, I figured, "....silly git, must be drunk again"

Its July 4th every weekend for me.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

LOL! No I'm just like that from time to time... and I never drank alcohol, so it couldn't be that

Guest rtoolooze

Its about time someone grabbed the poker and stoked the fire in here. Was getting a bit chilly.

Thanks S.C., those shots are just amazing. Its about time too, as I was almost thinking about, "GASP", finding a new background from some other source.

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

Speaking of which, have any terrain shots been released that maybe I have missed? I would love to see the vegetation and the wildlife. I'm planning on whipping out the A9 Mag Cannon or any other gun and going hunting as soon as I get BCG. It's on my list near walking on Galcom HQ (Man that place is HUGE!), and taking out that new assault buggy vehicle shown on the BCG box.

I will be releasing some new terrain shots very soon. They'll blow your socks off. Guaranteed.

heh, you think you can carry an A9? Well, so does Resnig . Expect that, the darn thing is so heavy that you're going to barely be able to walk with it, let alone run. But it sure as hell knows how to clear an area mighty quick.