**NEW** BCG shots!!

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear has a new name, and its called the Destiny starstation. Don't ask me where those b*astard Insurgents got the money from.

Should have ingame shots later this week once Jason is done with it and I've signed off on it.

[ 07-19-2002, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

Damn. They have both New America and now this. It seems as if Galcom is at a loss...

They already have Destiny - ask Eclipse. However this is much different from the old look­, which was the same as ISS Renegade station in Saturn.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

quote:

Damn. They have both New America and now this. It seems as if Galcom is at a loss...

They already have Destiny - ask Eclipse. However this is much different from the old look­, which was the same as ISS Renegade station in Saturn.

which Renegade is probably geting a facelift too right?

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Fear has a new name, and its called the

.... If the Insurgents can afford something that impressive and the Gammulans allocate much greater recourses to military development, I can't wait to see what my new Gammulan space station looks like!

[ 07-17-2002, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

quote:

Wrong.

The new Destiny station is not based on any existing model and is not a shared and/or revised model. Like New America, GHQ etc, it is a model that is unique to the Insurgents and that station.

And it is a brand new, from-the-ground up model.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

Have you ever seen a station called Renegade in my game? I thought not.

[ 07-17-2002, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

Have you ever seen a station called Renegade in my game? I thought not.

Not really - but DeSylva seemed to continuously call the ISS station "Renegade", it it sounds cool. Thought you would know.

quote:

Wrong.

The new Destiny station is not based on any existing model and is not a shared and/or revised model. Like New America, GHQ etc, it is a model that is unique to the Insurgents and that station.

And it is a brand new, from-the-ground up model.

Ahh, that clears up things a little - nice anyway. Look bulky and powerful - a little more than the regular stations.

quote:

Fear has a new name, and its called the
Destiny starstation
. Don't ask me where those b*astard Insurgents got the money from.

Should have ingame shots later this week once Jason is done with it and I've signed off on it.

Thanks SC, I like my new HQ. No let me correct that I LOVE my new HQ.

See My theory is SC has a soft spot for us Insurgents and is secretly funding the building projects...

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

See My theory is SC has a soft spot for us Insurgents and is secretly funding the building projects...

heh, if you only you what plans I had for that station.

rp on

In that case I'll be sure to have teams go over it and scan for "presents" as well as change to command overide codes for the self destruct

rp off

Purty...

Seeing as it's an insurgent station, would be cool to have collapsing bulkheads with people falling out into space before imploding...

Just a thought.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Uh... SC.... just how big IS that thing? looks positively massive.

That was the same question I had in mind. Did you notice the little dot flying above the station in photo203? If thats a carrier Destiny is enormous

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

Big...

All we need now is a facelift for New Frontier...

Not gonna happen. While all the eleven station types in BCM are being revised (as are 100% of the model DB), there are only three new additional station classes in the game: Destiny, Type9, Type10.

[ 07-19-2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Looks like two giant trash cans stapled together

Ego check, Ego check, Ego check

As a galcom pilot, something tells me I ain't seein' that again........wouldn't get with-in two regions of that thing.

thx SC.

Mike... see that little thing to the right of your bullseye? That little piece is what tells you that you've hit the bullseye

that is if the turrets look the same as in BCM.

Guest MIKE113

quote:

thx SC.

Mike... see that little thing to the right of your bullseye? That little piece is what tells you that you've hit the bullseye

that is if the turrets look the same as in BCM.

Just looks like a smaller Bullseye...

quote:

Not gonna happen. While all the eleven station types in BCM are being revised (as are 100% of the model DB), there are only three new additional station classes in the game: Destiny, Type9, Type10.

RP On

Hehe, that's no problem, SC...with a little paint, elbow grease and captured Galcommies, we can at least change the color of New Frontier!

RP Off

Anyways, Destiny looks good! Great job!

[ 07-19-2002, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]