Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by PiMuRho:

quote:

11763.50m (H) x 26544.99m (W) x 14200.08m (L)

Permission to faint now please?

LMAO!!! Don't worry, if you recall my specs, we're not going to be modeling those units - but rather, best approximations.

Guest Remo Williams

Very nice shots! Ummm I wouldn't get caught in a ship named UCV-Shirleysdad on an MP server though. Talk about being a target. lol!

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Very nice shots! Ummm I wouldn't get caught in a ship named UCV-Shirleysdad on an MP server though. Talk about being a target. lol!

LOL!!! I was waiting to see who would notice that first. Good job!

Will we be able to land on the stations that have landing pads, so that we could eject from the craft and walk around?

If we do this in BCM, the ship doesnt 'stick' to the surface.

quote:

Originally posted by Roberto:

Will we be able to land on the stations that have landing pads, so that we could eject from the craft and walk around?

You can do that now. So I don't see why you can't do that in BCG.

quote:

If we do this in BCM, the ship doesnt 'stick' to the surface.

Thats only because the station is moving - and you're not. I'll probably put in a feature which allows you to move with the station, in much the same way you move with the station if you walking on top of it in first person mode.

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of new type 5 station shots are now up.

Also, I have uploaded some shots of the new CAB vehicle, just to give you an idea of the LOD we have in BCG

cab (bcm ver w 326 polys)

cab (bcg ver with 1677 polys)

cab

cab

btw, the Gamescreenshots crew let me know that Battlecruiser Generations is our 3rd most viewed PC section of all time

[ 08-06-2002, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

A bunch of
shots are now up.

Also, I have uploaded some shots of the new CAB vehicle, just to give you an idea of the LOD we have in BCG

btw, the Gamescreenshots crew let me know that
Battlecruiser Generations is our 3rd most viewed PC section of all time

those new type 5 stations remind me of the Sides (colonies) from the Gundam series, but much better of course. love the center area u can fly through

and that new cab, WOOHOO, if its got working suspention (or not), imma make a baja rally run on earth, i hope its fast

3rd? hmm ok ppl lets puch this game up to 2nd then 1st

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

Is this the vehicle shown on the front cover of BCG?

You're kidding right? Does the one on the box even look anywhere like that?

The vehicle on the cover of the BCG box is a UAV (Urban Assault Vehicle) pictured here.

uav1

uav2

Man this thing is way cool.

Wish we could change vehicles on the ship.

Any ship that has most of UAVs will become my favorite ship

It looks way cool just wanna get in and start shoting anything that can be guned down.

By the way will guns have have 180 degree rotation or limeted arc in front of the vehicle

quote:

Originally posted by EAGLE:

shoting anything that can be guned down.

By the way will guns have have 180 degree rotation

Yes

And anyone sitting in an open vehicle (cab, uav etc) and is not the driver, can use their own guns. So, you could have another player or an NPC driving along while you spray hostiles with either your own fp weapon or the weapon mounted on the vehicle you are riding shotgun in.

OK, I'm not even going to say anything other than this:

Take a look at the 1280x1024 shots below. You will catch the first glimpse of the new Mobile Infantry marine (in the UAV) and the Assault Force marine (in the CAB).

I will release some shots of the new Elite Force Marine, Recon Force marine, Engineering Corps marine and Medic Corps marine soon, once Wille is done with them.

As you can see in the UAV, there is a driver, a gunner and some idiot (nice target!) in the back totting an A9 Mag Cannon. NPCs can do that. So can a bunch of mp players.

The shots also show some of the 18 first person weapons. The guy in the UAV gunner seat is holding a DTR4a sniper rifle. That gunner can also man the turret mounted gun, when he's not firing his own weapon. The git in the back is holding an A9 Mag Cannon (when you definitely have to blow up everything you see in front of you!).

photo217

photo218

photo219

photo220

photo221

photo222

Draw your own conclusions

[ 08-07-2002, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

Looks nice SC, mayhaps the the guy standing in the back of the UAV is Resnig in his younger days?

ahahahaha!! quite possibly his younger sister's son? Thats the git voted most likely to get shot at.

And he's not even a AF marine, so its not like he has the best armor there is.

Man, I love head shots

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

*Doorbell rings; Seb opens the front door*

Police Officer 1: "We have reports that you are using illegal drugs."

Seb: "What?! Who said that?"

Officer 2: "Under FBI orders we will now search your house."

*Officers begin search, Officer 1 turns on computer*

Officer 1: "Aha!" *On Radio* "10-4, we've found lots of BCG shots." *Runs out of room to arrest Seb*

*Officer 2 looks around, casually moves to the computer and starts looking at BCG pics.*

*Officer 1 returns and sees Officer 2 sitting frozen at the computer with a goofy smile on his face*

Officer 1: "Jenkins! What are you..." *Looks at computer screen, and stops with a goofy smile on his face*

Seb: "Works every time..." *Throws the officers into a closet full of FBI, NSA, and CIA agents and police officers, all frozen with goofy smiles on their faces.*

LMAO, u trippin Sebbit

i cant remember what else i was gonna type now, thnx a lot

I dont care about no head shots, I'll be dude with a cannon in the back of UAV raining death on any fool whos gun is facing my way.

*Single UAV speeding through an enemy base*

*Long succession of very loud shots comeing from the back of the UAV*

-Driver "Eagle watchout one of them is a sniper by the bunker"

*Loud shots continue as unrecognized body parts of several soldiers fly through the air around the bunker*

*Yelling through loud noise*

-Eagle "Ahh? What.. sniper..? where?"

-Driver "Never mind lets finish our business"

-Driver to himself "We'll never save damn agent if he keeps killing everything that moves in sight"

*UAV keeps going through the base as deafning shots keep coming from the back of the vehicle*

[ 08-10-2002, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: EAGLE ]

OK, all eighteen shots are up now

A quick word about marines

Recon Force marine is more into stealth ops and sniping. Has no armor whatsoever. Just a regular Kevlar vest.

Elite Force marine is the armored version of the RF marine is primarily for CQB in a wide area, due to the type of weapons.

Assault Force marine is the heavy weapons, heavy armor guy. He's the one you want in front at all times. He is the only one heavy enough to carry that A9 Mag Cannon btw.

Mobile Infantry marine is also a front line guy, but also has a jetpack for fast movement and has access to most of the assault rifles.

Engineering Corps and Medical Corps marines are the repair and medic guys individually. They guys repair units, have spare parts, medpaks, deployable repair/medic units etc etc.

Space Force marine remains unchanged, apart from the fact that he now has more than one weapon to choose from.

[ 08-08-2002, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]