Battlecruiser Games Channel

Supreme Cmdr

That's pretty sweet... so those of us who get BCM Gold will be able to taunt the others who can't play from within the game, telling them how purty it is...

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

That's pretty sweet... so those of us who get BCM Gold will be able to taunt the others who can't play from within the game, telling them how purty it is...

You won't need BCM Gold. With BCM or higher (BCM, BCM Gold, BCG), you'll have access to the lobby.

And you can't login to the lobby without a valid game serial number of if you are not already in the registration DB.

ALL of which means, owning BCM doesn't mean squat, because without the info, you can't host nor join ANY game because you have to go through the lobby and authenticate from there. In fact, you can't even join the lobby with the login info.

If you've played on the Zone, then you know how it works, except that Zone doesn't do any game authentication. Its similar to what fp shooters do, i.e. require a valid CD key in order to play. No difference really, except that you have a more powerful frontend that allows you to do anything from the lobby, including chat with people in the game itself (and vice versa).

Guest Fox__Trot

You'll pee your pants more the first time a Gammulan Stormcarrier drops into your zone of operations I bet (Not that I wont be fighting them of course)

maybe I'll just crap my pants and throw it at them

"sir! I can't see out the windshield, it's covered in brown stuff!!!"

Just them the storm carrier crashed into a marine and exploded into a big ball of flaming poo.

• 3 weeks later...

www.battlecruiser.net is now online and has not yet been officially announced.

I am still working on the FAQ which will be ready by the final launch announcement later this week. The copy you see there has not been checked for errors and is missing a few items.

Any dumbass questions in this thread, will be summarily deleted.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

What is BCM gold, i havent replaced my BCM yet, and

- is it a new release of the game?

- if so: when will it be in canada?

This should answer your questions.