Unlike our other larger capital ship series (Battlecruiser, Universal Combat) Echo Squad SE takes place within the confines of the Terran Quadrant which spans the following star systems. So in sandbox mode, you are restricted to this quadrant.
SOL, ALPHA CENTAURI, BARNARD’S STAR, SIRIUS, OMICRON ERIDANI, TAU CETI, POLARIS, PROCYON
This is a high-end and very challenging space/planetary combat game. It is not your standard pew-pew shooter which you are going to breeze through in one sitting. And though you can access the manual from within the game, as well as having a voice narrated tutorial, you will have to read that manual. You have been warned. So you better get started.
If after reading the manual, the tutorial and perusing the game commands you are still clearly alive, then you’re in good shape and well on your way to giving those Insurgents a taste of their own medicine.
If you are having issues, please read the FAQ.
In their wake, they left a splintered Galactic Command (GALCOM) alliance still engaged in a fierce battle with insurgents who oppose the alliance.
From original 2008-09 release
- 32-Bit Windows XP SP2, Vista (with all updates)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz or equivalent
- 1GB RAM
- 256MB PCIe graphics card w/ Shader Model 2.0 or higher
- nVidia chipsets: GeForce 6800 or better
- ATI chipsets: Radeon X800 or better
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4GHz or AMD X2 6000+ @ 3.0GHz
- 2GB RAM
- 512MB PCIe graphics card w/ Shader Model 2.0 or higher
- nVidia chipsets: GeForce 8800 or better
- ATI chipsets: Radeon X1600 or better
- Joystick, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or DirectX compliant analog gamepad
- Broadband (cable/DSL) connection
Aerial/Space Combat Action
v2.11.07 (released: 02.23.09)
Version Control File