Exiting the battlecruiser

xivix

There's some bad guys floating around GALCOM HQ. So, first I sent all 4 fighters after them. That did nothing but create a bunch of comm chatter. Then I gave the CC orders to kill them. It just drove over and sat there. Then I turned off the autopilot and tried to shoot them at close range. The lasers fired but apparently went right through the guy. Then I tried a missile and none would lock on. So, in desparation, I exited the Battlecruiser and none of the jetpack commands would work. All I could do was look around. What should I do?

quote:

Originally posted by xivix:

There's some bad guys floating around GALCOM HQ. So, first I sent all 4 fighters after them. That did nothing but create a bunch of comm chatter. Then I gave the CC orders to kill them. It just drove over and sat there. Then I turned off the autopilot and tried to shoot them at close range. The lasers fired but apparently went right through the guy. Then I tried a missile and none would lock on. So, in desparation, I exited the Battlecruiser and none of the jetpack commands would work. All I could do was look around. What should I do?

First Off the buttons to use your jetpack are f,r,d,g or somthing like that there around that area of the keyboard anyway.

Secondly I simply take my pilots off duty from one of the fighters and put myself in one then fly really really close to the ugly marines and blast away at them. This usually works well if you hate them pesky marines.

You can shoot them with your CC but you have to get VERY close...close enough to see the marine's body...it's about 0.1 or close to there...the CC's guns will kill him...took me a while to figure this out myself...I was as frustrated as you are about it...so one time I thought I would fly up as close as I could and bingo...dead marine...give it a go...it will work..