BC3000AD Appendix..can I use all info for BCM ?

JAY

Depends, craft/objects statistics have most noticably changed and increased, also more detailed IMO. There's a bunch of new trade items and price/volume data have changed I think. But the universe layout, race/caste description, have stayed the same.

But why the question? If you play the game (why else need the data), shouldn't you allready have the online appendix and manual?

I do... thing is its installed on home machine with no printer you see...work comp has printer so I can print ONLINE material from here.

Plus the fact it has been referred to throughout the forums by others for reference purposes. Which like yourself it puzzled me too.

Well, IIRC Cmdr Nova was granted to put the appendix on his site at some point in the near future. Don't know what ever happend to that.

But maybe you could just zip up the html files of the appendix and take it with you to work or whatever.

quote:

Originally posted by ooJAYoo:

Saw a few references to the Appendix on the download section of this site, if I was to print it out can I refer to it for use with BCM >?<, or are there certain pages that do not relate that I should be made aware of.

Thanks..

Yes, most of the information applies. It is fairly safe to say that if it's in the BC3K appendices and not in the BCM Manual or appendix then it applies. (How's that for vague?)