Checking Sig

Portree

Hello All, brand newbie (kind of). Just checking to see if my Sig is correct and to introduce myself.

Looking to join a fleet that is tight, but likes initiative. Seems the game if very fluid, so I think all fleets would match this description, but I didn't know if one was better than another. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Ari

Go indie Ari. You wouldn't want these military folks to order you about eh? Remember what they earn in a year you'll earn in a week as an assassin. Pop in on the ISS chat and we can talk.

I'm a nice guy....

Or go GalCom Prime and maybe, just maybe you'll get a chance to defend SC when he launches from GalComHQ, you know there's hired guns allways around where SC is

Head over to the intercorp part of this forum and make you intentions known. Alternatively you can go to the BCM irc chat that can be found in the celebrations thread in the BCM fub stuff. Cya soon.

Oh, phooey, don't listen to these people. Don't you want to have an honourable profession? There's nothing more honourable than an honourable police officer!

(Ha! Ha! That's an oxymoron!)

quote:

Originally posted by Onikaze:

heh

since this tread is here I guess I'll do the same.

hope tis isn't too much bandwidth wasted.

I was also talking to you by the way. I guess the guys in the ISS would get a little ticked off if I recruit more people from their site. I guess the best place for you guys to post would be the Intercorp recruitment under the misc fleets/caste threads. Cya guys.

Guest Fox__Trot

Im also a newbie and im just testing my sig

Edit: Looks like html has been disabled in sigs and i've not learned UBB code could someone please explain to me how to use ubb code? ... later.. Im sorry found a button that reads What is UBB code... all better now

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Fox__Trot ]

Man, I almost spilled my cup of coffee all over me when I read your sig

Welcome to the game, and remember Prime is the place to be.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

• 3 weeks later...

I'll jump into the newbie queue and post a test here as well since it seems like the spot to do so. Apologies to everyone for the lameness therein - my sense of humour has abandoned me for the moment.

[Edit: Yep, minor .sig tweakage required. Should be good to go now]

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Fireball ]