Non-Terran races in multiplayer and Multiplayer Questions

Guest Fox__Trot

Guest Fox__Trot

I notice terran's have fleets How will the other races work in multiplayer? Will there be squads or Fleets? Will I be able to change my profesion from mil to Raider?

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

I notice terran's have fleets How will the other races work in multiplayer? Will there be squads or Fleets? Will I be able to change my profesion from mil to Raider?

The Gammulan race has their own fleet, Click here to go to the Gammulan webpage. Besides that, no one has created fleets for the other specific races yet.

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

im slightly intrested in creating a mandorian fleet but how would I go about it?

It would be a pointless venture. The new fleet DB is almost done and will go live just before the first mp patch is released.

Are there ships crewed by more than one species in Galcom? It seems, judging by the docs that there would be seperate crews, i.e all Terran or all Empirian one each vessel. The caste and career options would seem to support this as well, as do the in game ship designations. Is that true all the time, or, are there exceptions? Are there language barriers preventing this? Has it been attemted in the RP environment?