I want to stop the probe

Gustavo

Hey, My probes keep jumping to one place to another. I want to keep it just in one area. How can I do that? the menu doesn't give me any option for this.

My Probes are always in silent mode. I don't see any diference between normal and silent. Enemy fighters run after my probes when at any mode. (the faniest is that they just follow the probe never shooting at it).

Gustavo,

Your Probe will move around the zone that you have it in....You have to order it to move to another zone.....And the fighters attacking it probably don't have a firing solution or just can't hit the damn thing.....They are hard to hit............... all of this has been covered before.... USE THE SEARCH ENGINE.

Cheers

quote:

Originally posted by Gustavo:

Hey, My probes keep jumping to one place to another. I want to keep it just in one area. How can I do that? the menu doesn't give me any option for this.

My Probes are always in silent mode. I don't see any diference between normal and silent. Enemy fighters run after my probes when at any mode. (the faniest is that they just follow the probe never shooting at it).

Silent = report no data via the comms channel to the CC. Normal will report data to you through the comms channel which can be really annoying (imagine 50 reports of X attacks Y when Y was destroyed five minutes ago).

quote:

Originally posted by Gustavo:

Ok, thanks a lot. I have to keep selecting new nav points everytime for my probes.

It is like a son. you have to take care of it everytime

No you don't. The probe will automatically move from one nap point to another in a region. Unless you want the probe to jump to another region that is.

Refer to page 22 and 23, PLS, of the manual.

And post your System Info data IAW with this announcement by the SC.

TTFN