why me

i hate when : people missle my shuttle, a random somehow drops on my head (stupid gammulans, where the **** did you get that ****) i crash into a staiton while badly damaged and i blow up seconds before i can get repairs. hoards of machine gun marines come out and kill my marines. i fall off the side of my ship as it is going through a jump point.

what do you hate that happens a lot that is not a bug or a flaw in the programming (if there is such a thing)

[ 08-01-2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]

quote:

Originally posted by TheBunny:

i hate when : people missle my shuttle, a random somehow drops on my head (stupid gammulans, where the **** did you get that ****) i crash into a staiton while badly damaged and i blow up seconds before i can get repairs. hoards of machine gun marines come out and kill my marines. i fall off the side of my ship as it is going through a jump point.

what do you hate that happens a lot that is not a bug or a flaw in the programming (if there is such a thing)

he is the chosen one!

Guest Grayfox

its ok... put down the nutripaks on the deck and take 2 steps back.

itll be ok... perhaps you should chat with cmdr nova about the debilitating effects too many nutripaks can have

I dont get it...how can he go through a jump gate while standing on the ship? you can't give orders too it when your outside, can you?

I would love to go through wormholes on my ship...then fall off and be MIA/KIA. lol

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by genken:

I dont get it...how can he go through a jump gate while standing on the ship? you can't give orders too it when your outside, can you?

you can have your ship nav jump to the jumpgate. then in the few seconds it takes your ship to recharge and engage sublight engines, you can exit and climb on top...

although i wouldnt really suggest it...

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

its ok... put down the nutripaks on the deck and take 2 steps back.

itll be ok... perhaps you should chat with cmdr nova about the debilitating effects too many nutripaks can have

what? i cant hhear yyou iive bbeen uusin vac packs aall dday aand i ccan't hhear aa wword yyou are ssayin.

Guest Grayfox

next thing you know, when MP comes out, we'll be having BCM XGames...

who can ship surf the longest before being turned into space debris?

who can turn the best trick in an OC?

fighter formation flying ala blue angels etc...

who can jump jet the farthest/highest?

hmmm dont sound like too bad an idea

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

I wish you could surf on OC's. You sort of can in BCG as the new UAV shots show.

You can. Mano recently was testing one of his scripts in which he actually jumped onto a shuttle just before it went airborne. He was actually ON the shuttle as it flew around.