Newb question about Police and I/stuff

Even though I'm a Terran Police guy in a Sentry, and I go to Trader bases and Merc Bases, why can't I buy or sell Illegal stuff? My guess is because my Caste is Police. If only it wasn't...then I could have sold those 2 units of Illegal weapons and that one unit of Illegal Tobacco(Never knew that there was such a thing... )

Hmmm...maybe I'll just put my police career aside and start a new one as a Merc or something...I like being able to sell illegal stuff that I pick up. Thats why I avoid all Military installations. lol

Love the game though...a wee bit slow, but that's the rig...

[ 08-02-2002, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Genken ]

quote:

Even though I'm a Terran Police guy in a Sentry, and I go to Trader bases and Merc Bases, why can't I buy or sell Illegal stuff? My guess is because my Caste is Police.

And here's the future of BC police force!!

Heh, who need's the law anyway??

Good point Rosko, but I know one caste that would love and hate them. Yup, those poor unarmed transport people. I like my new career though, being a Terran Merc gives me those splendid opportunities to blow up Diplomat vessels. As long as there is war, there is always a place for the mercenaries.

You got a point too Mike. The paper work sucks. I'm glad they didn't give me a desk job.

As for Gammula, I'll do that.

Also, how do I get my system profile down there? I like to advertise that I got a 350mhz comp.

[ 08-02-2002, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Genken ]