Prime Fleet News

Supreme Cmdr

Yes, we certainly need a private forum. Maybe not for the usual chitchat. But certainly for the technicalities of combat.

If one has trouble memorizing a password, ever thought about writing it down in a textfile and link to it with a shortcut in the start menu? Or next to the start button. You can put your own shortcuts there too. I know, security hazard! But no need to make this a Pentagon-type security installation, right?

Personally I'm quite happy with what we are doing on this board here right now. Non-important stuff can be public and here

so newbies can get a taste of us Primates and our urges. Less publicity if we move alot of traffic to another forum means less recruits. And no need for duplicate forums. Confusses the hell out of me. Did we have that discussion on this one or this one? And replied that person there too?, as what he says on the other looks very much similar.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

There is only one Forum password protected, and its for Secure tactical communcations. If you have cookies enabled you only have to enter the password once. Then when you return to post it lets you in automaticly you don't have to enter it again. As far as the rest of the forums go at the Prime Fleet board to post you have to log on to the board with the password you setup at registration.

News from the web-page front. The main page is up! Go to www.primefleet.com and check it out.

But... Not all the links work yet. The Gamma Page is up, but not in its final form. Since it will be a template for ALL Wing pages, any comments anyone wants to make should do so soon. So far, I've had 1 comment.

Next, we need volunteers to do the following pages:

Recruitment

Patrol Assignments

News

Internal Positions

Roster

I've got some good ideas on the recruitment front, if no one else wants to tackle it.

Sorry about the AWOL there for a while, but I am back.

Had a business trip that went 5 days longer then it was supposed to. I am a little tired out, but am ready to go.

If anyone needs help on thier little piece of this, let me know, in the meantime, I will get to work on Deltawings webpage.

Good job on that main page by the way!!

Guest Remo Williams

I'll see what I can do about making the internal positions and roster pages. First off though what did you have in mind when you thought of an internal positions page for the site? Correct me if I'm wrong, but would that be the positions available within the Fleet? Or did you intend for it to be the Fleet roster before I stuck my 2 cents into what you were doing on the main page?

Regards

[ 08-27-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

No I meant open positions available to those already in Prime. I figured we'd open staff positions to Prime fleet members before opening them to the general public.

By the way, the BattleField font "Battle.TTF" is located on the FTP site, under the WWW directory.

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome back Kwasi! I'll add you to the roster shortly.

quote:

Anything else required of me at this time?

Yes go to the new Prime Fleet Website,and check it out. Not all of the links are working yet its still under construction. Use the Com Net link to get to the Prime Fleet board and register. Above all else stay active we'll have BCM MP soon, and the 1st. SMB needs to be prepared. I'll have more instructions for you when you check in at the Prime Fleet Board.

BTW you have your name twice in your sig. besides that it looks good.

Regards

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

Ok Commanders there has been a secure tactical communication over on the Prime Fleet board go check it out.

Kwasi if you would like to get into the secure forum at the Prime Fleet board send me and email at [email protected] and I'll send you the password.

Guest Remo Williams

I like it good job Badgerius! One thing though the text goes by a little to fast. Had to watch it twice to read it all. Maybe i'm just a slow reader though.

Yes indeed, very nice, 2 things, first, yes the words need to be slowed about 50%, too fast, and two, we need to find a better galcom, the pixels get REAL big while it is coming at you. Not sure how to fix the second, I use the same image and it does that no matter what I do. But otherwise, it's great!!