Gamma Wing News

Badgerius

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Way to go Badgerius Cool!! You might want to check with Thomas or the SC but I believe you need to use the Terran and Galcom logos also. If you combine them into one Gif file that would save you some room in your sig.

Regards

Yes, make sure the 3 pic gif from the work-in-progress Gamma Wing page is approved too, then I'll change to that. That one almost seems as if the eagle(??) is flying.

Or hopping like a parakeete(??).

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

OMG I totally skipped that post. I'll be at Genisis in a bit. I was on vacation and I totally skipped that page of posts......How embarrassing

(By the Way how should my sig look?? I know I know I know nothing, but hey at least I ask )

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: BCFreak13 ]

Guest Remo Williams

Cmdr. Maddox

I don't think Demolition was aware of your promotion to Staff Chief. heh! Your sig should read as follows:

Cmdr. Maddox

GCV-HarkRader, Genesis(Moon)

S35 Staff Chief - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing

Also SC has approved the Gamma Wing Logo you can link to it here http://www.primefleet.com/GammaWing/terr-gc-gamma.gif

BTW thanks for reporting in.

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

LMAO!!! Cmdr. Maddox well at least were making progress with your sig. heh! You know what needs to be done so I'm not going to keep repeating it. SC has strict rules when it concerns Fleet signatures. If you don't believe me read here. Prime Fleet Signatures The post you should be concerned with is dated 9-2-2000. So lets get that sig right before you get removed from the Fleet.

Regards

[ 08-25-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by BCFreak13:

Better?? I hope so.......I get confused so easily

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: BCFreak13 ]

No problem, Ok heres how it should look.

Commander Maddox

GCV-HarkRader, Genesis (Moon)

S35 Staff Chief - Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing

You didn't have to remove the Gamma Wing Logo, just the quote had to be removed.

Thanks

I've set up the Gamma Wing Section of The Prime Fleet Forum. 1st Squadron finally gets it's own thread!

For those who don't wish to learn the link to the new board, I've activated the "COM NET" link on the www.primefleet.com main page. Clicking it will get you to the new board. Check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...