Prime Fleet Signatures

Thomas Siemens

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome aboard Cmdr Phoenix. Your sig looks fine to me.

Regards

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington, Genisis (MOON)

Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

• 9 months later...

Thomas Siemens wrote:

quote:

please reread this thread. Especially the posts from 2000-09-02, 2000-09-05, and 2000-09-15.

Shouldn't it be: Especially the posts from 2000-09-02, 2000-09-05, and 2000-09-19.

Guest Remo Williams

Thomas,

I've read the the posts suggested, and I guess I need an interpreter. How should the assignment line read when you have three jobs? LOL!!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by demolition:

Cmdr Demolition reporting in, checking to see if sig is accepted or not

Your sig is fine, but your Staff Chief needs to change the comma to a minus after S55 Staff Chief. Sorry for giving you the wrong info earlier.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

Commander Starbuck welcome back your sig should read as follows:

Commander Starbuck

GCV-Galactica, GALCOM HQ(Earth)

Prime Fleet, Alpha Wing, 1st Squadron

Regards

Welcome back!

Well 2nd Squadron is currently empty, so I'll reassign you to 1st squadron, under Cmdr. Williams. Change your sig accordingly.

Also, if you haven't done so, check out www.primefleet.com. The ComLink link will take you to the Prime Fleet Web Board. Get yourself signed up to that ASAP.

Yes and no, you need to take that quote out, otherwise it's fine. Only wings own quotes are allowed. And Gamma doesn't have one, if my memory serves me well.

• 2 years later...
Guest Remo Williams

I agree FC some of us need to fix are sigs.

If your in the Fleet Academy there are NO quotes allowed in your sigs remove them please.

The only quotes or mottos that should be in our sigs are wing mottos. Meaning if your wing leader has approved a motto for use by your entire wing then you can use it; otherwise there should not be one in your sig.

If there are any Fleet member without their system profile link in their sigs put it there now. If I see you posting without it you'll be sent back to the academy and used for target practice for the other cadets.

That is all!