Prime Fleet Links

Supreme Cmdr

Tomorrow morning, if I come to this forum and find ANY links, profiles etc going to a dead primefleet.com domain, I will delete them. If you are going to use off-site links, the best you could do is make sure they bloody well work!!

Don't say I haven't warned you Prime folks. As you know, deleted profiles cannot be restored and all your records - going back any number of years - will be lost.

Yes, drastic measure - but I'm sick and tired of repeating myself about this. If you folks can't find a reliable domain, you have NO business hosting a site.

At 7:00 AM EST tomorrow, I start deleting profiles. DennyMala, you are prime candidate #1

code:

Pinging primefleet.com [67.125.137.136] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 67.125.137.136:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Wow!! Imagine what a baseless, thinly veiled threat can do. Yeah, I just got my cc of the Fleet Commander email.

So, now that I have your attention, I hope you ladies can get this sorted out. So relax, I'm not deleting anyone's profile. At least not yet.

Message understood BOSS!!!....but little I can do about it....

We've experienced some problem with the server lately.... our forum too is down at the moment I think.....and I haven't seen REMO for a while...

BTW I'm glad to be the firs candidate to be hitten by anything bad coming out from you... ... I'm going to order a new space suit now... ... you never know when you'll be airlocked, better be prepared... ...

... I hope the link in my sig don't cause any problem SC, I've changed the image in my sig but I've leaved the Prime Fleet link for better times.

If it's a problem please notify me and I'll correct.

Sorry to bump this SC

But has anyone heard from Remo lately? I'm trying to get on the board to post a mission for our cadets and It seem's to be down.. still.. that makes... 4 days now =

Hope Remo is ok..

Kalshion, can you PM the FC? Or coordinate with Gordon to finish up this class of cadets? Maybe you can talk the SC into letting you conduct class here, temporarily.

Hopefully, Remo is okay and it's just a busted computer or something that's keeping him from answering anybody.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Yeah, once you guys figure out whats going on with the Prime fleet domain, you guys can restore it.

DennyMala, the image is fine. Its an official logo

Yeah, I've changed it after your advise...

I was talking about the PRIME FLEET link in the third line of my sig...but I'm confident this is not a problem.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I hope you guys can take a joke!! Because I can feel the hairs standing on the back of my neck.

....and I haven't even heard from Remo yet.

LOL! Damn SBC strike! Almost cost me my profile.

The site should be back up soon. Never fear men all will be fine.

Can I say it first?

W H E W !!!

Glad to have you back Remo!

We were getting a little worried for you around here what with your recent health issues! Glad to see that you can't keep a good man down.

ZM out.

Welcome back BOSS (REMO our PF boss)!!! Nice to hear you're kicking asses!!

[ 05-26-2004, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: DennyMala ]