New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

Samaelryn here. I'd like to join Prime Fleet. I beleive I've got my sig in order so far, and I have registered at the primefleet.com website and the fleet database with this name allready. I've also finished the tutorial three times allready.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, you'being accepted into the DB.

Our Academy chief Marvin will be on you soon.

Don't forget to get to the Prime Fleet commander's forum and register there too.

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

Send him an email message to the address he provided in the Fleet DB with a request to register at the PHQ forums. Also ask if he entents to be an RP or MP member. If he doesn't reply then deny his application.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

No answer yet.

Thats what I thought would happen you can wait a little longer if you want, but I would just deny it and be done with it.

• 2 months later...

I wish to join the Prime Fleet as a Commander Cadet (once again after more than a year of non-presence, due to some problem to get UC. My old name was Mahzel)

I'm already registered with the fleet DB and the fleet forum, and I waiting your agreement to be activated.

Regards

Cadet Erahel

• 11 months later...

Mmmm, this hasn't been used for awhile. Anyway:

Welcome to the community!

First of all you should read THIS and perform all the required operation.

Then you'll have to register in the fleets database, you'll find instruction on this HERE

And lastly HERE

If you have any questions about Prime Fleet feel free to post here or PM me.

[ 10-20-2006, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Grayson ]

• 2 years later...

If you have the desire to join Prime, post in here and I'll give you my decision. Right now, not much is really going on, fleet is on stand by that is subject to change.

You want to impress me? Be active on the boards, provide help to the newbies and to others... who knows? Maybe I'll promote ya, well ok, I ain't that desperate yet for officers but once things get into motion that will change.

Either way, just don't bring Resnig with ya ok? :birthday: