New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

just make sure you are planning/ have registered in the fleet data base too (somewhere along those lines atleast...I did all that before, THEN was accepted to start the training for Prime)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I did all that, but after registering, I started thinking that I screwed up and put Earthcom, instead of Prime Fleet. I hope I didn't do something that dumb.

No problem... I'm sure he'll let me know if I screwed up or not...Thats one thing i like about this board...little tolerance for screw ups and dumb questions..lol

//Thats one thing i like about this board...little tolerance for screw ups and dumb questions..lol

//

heh....how TRUE that is...

(dunno, guess I have more patience with it than SC?)

if SC reads that...i'm prolly gonna get a for that one

LOL!!!

@ Casey

Well, choose whatever you want but be sure to use it both here, in the PF forums and in the Fleet DB, not counting the GALCOM HQ.... or me and MARVIN will become mad tryin' to track you down in all registrations and well turn mad at you!!

J/K..

Not a problem...I definatly want to start things off on the right foot...However, I've got an ex-wife...so theres pretty much nothing you guys could say that I haven't heard already...only difference...You guys won't use a lawyer..lol. Anyway...I'm off to distant galaxy, to do some more private training. Still having problems with setting waypoints...and yes I've RTFM. But I'll figure it out. Later!

Casey, are you the commander listed as Gannon in the Fleet DB?

If so please add your E-mail address to the profile and tell me what would you like to be your name as I'm going to change it to Casey otherwise for the reasons stated before.

No I logged in as Casey...and I've decided to stick with that. I may have to do it again if I'm not in there. I may have done something wrong. Imagine that ...a newb making a mistake...lol. But if I'm not in there I can do it again no problem...just let me know.

OK. You've been approved into the Fleet DB.

I changed your caste to TER/MIL because you choosed TER/EAR but that way you would have choosen the Vanguard Fleet (EARTHCOM one); Prime is TERRAN MILITARY.

Thanks! I just finished Re-installing everything, after working through the tutorial,got all the way up to where I was planning the away team deployment, and everytime I tried to zoom with the Tac-ops, my game would crash back to the desktop. But now everythings good to go. So now I guess its back to the drawing board.

Yes Sir.. Please reply soon like I told the insurgent fleet I will respond in the next few days... Todays date 5-5-05 and I'm a good dude looking for employment in the Prime Fleet. I hope to one day become a vital asset to the Prime Fleet community.. I type almost 70 wpm and can become a good strategic officer on the feild...

I am Captain Munic; yes you killed me before online but I killed a few of you aswell but im tired of not being able to join fleet games.... I was thinking of the insurgent fleet but I am really liking your fleet more better I can take up to three ships at a time online, one by one,

two at the same time, etc.

I just learned how to launch the OTS Missiles and how to transport troops and goods to planets surface... and how to use Waypoints in space and on land...... It,s a true advantage... I'm a brotha that justs love this game to a GIGANTIC proportion. I already know how to use troops on land and how to keep em' from running all over planet. I know how to even send a Mining drones to a planets surface correctly the first time from space.... and on land..... I even know how to destroy buildings and use my fighter crafts to run missions to take out buildings one by one then send em back with almost no harm...

on my persanal game I have 5500 radine, like 1500 Plutonium, and 550 iridium which im profiting for trading it in a Firestorm Class vessel.. Did I mention I used to Play Tiberian Sun on Comand and Conquer Generals Firestorm Upgrade and ran one of the best clans Ammo Armada United,, I was amoarmada.....and play many other good online games now... But I Have a feeling that this game is gonna blow up soon I mean become very popular, it is already in almost every computer game store in northeast Ohio.. and I want to become a part of it.. I can upgrade three components on my ship online in 45 minutes or less gauranteed....and still have 50 missiles that are good ones to use and all my mining drones are deployed within the first 5 minutes online gauranteed.. Look, I know this is a long post but im trying to make sure you snatch me up before the insurgents do. Know what 'ah' mean yo'.... please help me dawg...

Your Soon to Be New Recruit.. Captain Voq Munic asset name: ^^u amoarmada. Todays date 5-5-05 Day Thursday Time: 15:10 hrs

Email Addresses: [email protected]/[email protected]

ps: This message will self destruct in five days meaning it is possible the writer may not respond due to other fiscal activites.. It is imparitive that you respond immediately or the ISS fleet will react upon the last post in their forum for empoyment opportunity. Writer will respond no later than 5 days due to the writer being a free agent....Though it is possible the writer may or may not, respond just depends who contact writer first.... Writer will check Prime Fleet's message board first....

Writer will check post tonight possibly at or around 2300hrs.. or possibly sooner on 5-5-05 or any other day leading to or past the 5 day recomended response time issued by the writer..

lol lol ''I read to many contracts'' lol lol

Now I know why it's not a good idea to hand out Babble fish for free.

Anyway, Munc (or Munch, as the case may be), I guess every fleet should have at least one guy who can hold up both ends of a conversation.

That being said, you can mojo on over to the Prime Fleet Forum and register ... but first you should register in the Fleet Database, of course. Once registered, you will soon thereafter receive a "welcome aboard" letter outling all your in-processing requirements. Courtesy of FC Remo and our Admin Officer, Dennymala.

Good luck, Munc-Munch.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Once registered, you will soon thereafter receive a "welcome aboard" letter outling all your in-processing requirements. Courtesy of FC Remo and our Admin Officer, Dennymala.

Credits for that goes only to Remo that writed the E-mail that is sent automatically upon acceptance.

I only follow the process up...