What has happend to ISS?

Commander Jamont

I can't speak from everyone, but maybe it has something to do with an intersection of busy lives and an immense anticipation of the release of BCM! cwm12.gif

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

Defense Wing Home

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

1 Preparations for a very intensive course

2 Getting comp ready for BCM beta

3 Getting overexcited about my lovely Eva coming to visit next week cwm38.gif

Will hopefully get some more of Ambitions done sometime, but that is looking awkward to fit in right now

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Centauri Flight Group Leader, Defence Wing - ISS Fleet

email:[email protected]

"honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

1 Preparations for a very intensive course

2 Getting comp ready for BCM beta

3 Getting overexcited about my lovely Eva coming to visit next week cwm38.gif

Will hopefully get some more of Ambitions done sometime, but that is looking awkward to fit in right now

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Centauri Flight Group Leader, Defence Wing - ISS Fleet

email:[email protected]

"honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

• 4 weeks later...

I know everyone has been busy with the holidays and all, but has anyone heard from Tringad or his brother Parker? Just wondering and wanting to make sure that everything is ok.

Ben, are you out there, I haven't heard from you in a while and just wanting to make sure you are ok.

That goes for the rest of the ISS, when you get a chance, just post something here to let everyone know you are ok and what you have been up to.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS HQ (Saturn)

Fleet Commander - ISS Fleet/CIOPS

ISS / CIOPS Fleet Home Page

1) School

2) Relationship

3) Working on my website

4) Installing, setting up, and learning Linux

5) Planning a major, long overdue system upgrade

6) Playing computer games that are unfortunetly not BCM frown.gif

7) Eating, sleeping and other things to ensure the continuation of my metabolic fuctions

------------------

Commander Markus Korivak

GCV Norfolk (pending commission), ISSHQ (Saturn)

ISS, Defense Wing

ISS Fleet Defence Wing GCV Norfolk

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

I'm still alive, boss, just been busy smile.gif

I probably won't be able to be an active part of the ISS until after the holidays. My life is very busy right now. I'll be in touch.

PS - Use the ISS mailing list! [email protected]!

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Tactical Support Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

ISS Fleet / CIOPS Homepage

• 3 weeks later...

Wow... it has been so long since I've posted here. I am INCREDIBLY sorry. I've been concentrating really hard on my school work this year so I can apply for a good college. My grades last year were bad so I need to work hard these next two years to make up for it. I also play Team Fortress Classic a lot and was invited into a clan in september, and have been occupied with that a lot lately.

My next semester isn't too terribly packed with stuff to do so I'll hopefully be able to divide more time between school, TFC, and BC:M.

(BTW: I did sign up for Beta, but couldn't get in. Oh well, at least I tried! I can wait for the demo...)

I am still around though very upset. haven't visited in awhile since it seemed that no one wanted to provide direction for my participation in the fleet. i got very few contacts from within the fleet, and the most contacts i had were from cmdr blades. you tend to feel a little awkward when you ask what you can to do participate and get no responses. i am willing to be a part of the fleet if there is something for me to do.

thanks

------------------

CMDR Morgan

GCV Rhaffalia-ISSHQ(Saturn)

Intel&Espionage Wing-ISS Fleet

Morgan,

Sorry for any missed messages. I have been out of town for the past couple of weeks. If you would please re-post any questions you may want answered here and I'll try and get them answered.

I have tried getting in touch with alot of people, some in ISS Fleet, some out of it, and many people are out due to holidays, and I guess there seems to be a down time now in posting, I don't know exactly why. I am just getting back on so I haven't read through much, but I will try to get caught up.

You and your services are valued here, so please don't think that they aren't.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS HQ (Saturn)

Fleet Commander - ISS Fleet/CIOPS

ISS / CIOPS Fleet Home Page

To cmdr. ristar and tringad.

Requesting old website files to my email for proccesing and giving them a new style.

please proceed to my mail.

Server up and running , so the iss website is very close

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

GCV Prophecy IV, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Intel & Espionage Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

"silence is gold"

Cmdr Ristar,

it wasn't so much the questions as the attitude and the questions. just when i thought we might go somewhere with rp, it fizzled when i asked what i should do. i asked for help on a bio and got told to just write one up. hell, i don't know enough of the time line and all to do that. i know who i would like to be as a character, but not how to make him fit. i am sure everyone can relate to not wanting to teach the less initiated in a job. but if we want a good fleet than we have to take of of the newbies and help them/me to know how to do this. that was what was not getting answered overall.

------------------

CMDR Morgan

GCV Rhaffalia-ISSHQ(Saturn)

Intel&Espionage Wing-ISS Fleet

Cmdrs off ISS.

I can see that iss isn't what is was in the old days.

I can understand that people have personal lifes and stuff.

Im requesting a promotion to Acting Fleet Leader of iss , to get things rolling again , helping people and recruiting more personell.

I have many free time to spare so i would glady do it.

and when cmdr ristar and tringgad are back in full time again , i will step down and take command over iss intel once more.

this is just an idea so dont kick me out of the fleet just for asking this.

im trying to help iss with this , and just trying to be nice and stuff.

I have nothing againts the command staff of iss.

see it as that episode of star trek: TNG , when capt. picard has to lay down command of the enterprise to a other captain for another mission he has to do .

I feel the same way

My mission : Make ISS big again.

My statement: when the fleet leaders have time again , i will step down with no problems i promise.

(im a little scared that i will be kicked now , but im still posting thiss)

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

GCV Prophecy IV, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Intel & Espionage Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

"silence is gold"

Nick, Ristar posted only a few days ago. There will not be a fleet commander change on this, OK?

And, you'd be well advised not to post this stuff in an open forum without consulting who's actually in command. That's not very considerate of not only the Fleet leaders (who worked hard to become fleet leaders), but not to your peers as well.

Just remember, next time, figure things out with the guys in charge first. Don't step on their toes, and it will be alright. smile.gif

Mike/CAT