Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by firestar:

Ok, I would like to know just how to receive promotions and how do we begin our Fleet Academy Training? LB and I at least are wanting to get going with things. I am interested in really getting involved with this or I would never have joined..lol Anyway seriously, we gotta get Vanguard going or it isnt even gonna leave orbit..

firestar waiting and ready to go!

Well as you can see marvin will be putting you through the academy training. Once you graduate from the academy you will be an Ensign. How far you go from there will be up to you. All the details on promotions will be in the Vanguard fleet charter.

I will tell you this though since promotions are based on a point system and you receive points for RP and MP the more active you are in MP and RP the faster you will rise through the ranks.

I too am waiting and looking for the training location. I went to the Prime Fleet website but things seem to be at a standstill there too?

firestar waiting for training...

I finished the first scenario in ucawa demo. It was a hot fight but i succeeded in fulfilling everything.

firestar feels proud

Guest Remo Williams

Cadet LB and firestar you're already signed up for training how many times do you want to be accepted into the academy. Have you downloaded and read the Cadet Syllabus and dash 1 checklist from the academy site as instructed.

http://www.primefleet.com/academy/

Once you have and are ready just post and I will set your assignment dates to complete each training exercise in your academy training topics here on this forum as I asked Marvin to do on Sunday.

Marvin if you don't have the time to run EarthCom cadet training just let me know and I will do it until I can find a replacement.

Remo Out!

Yeah, sorry I was at work and didnt realize you had messaged me Remo. Ok, what i have at the moment is UC. As I am working in Korea as an English teacher, I had to resort to paying for UCAWA and Gold by money order. I have no idea when I will get the CD's. I am waiting patiently though. In the mean time, I will have to use UC. I have completed the SC's tutorial twice. And have downloaded the Academy syllabus. Will have the assignments as soon as possible.

Could you set up the assignment due dates for me?

Thanks,

Firestar over and out.

Update for Remo Williams,

Ok, i have verification of ucawa being processed in north carolina. Is there a way i can start the academy training without ucawa? I have tried to get on the servers...but i was also informed that uc has no servers anymore but have all been changed to ucawa or gold. I have ordered both but not quite sure when i will get them as i am in S. Korea working.

Can you advise? I would like to get started on this, but will i have to wait for the ucawa to begin?

firestar desperate now

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Marvin if you don't have the time to run EarthCom cadet training just let me know and I will do it until I can find a replacement.

This cadet training thread has been at EarthCom quite awhile, Remo. Long, long before last Sunday.

Maybe we should have an IQ exam linked from the database.

[ 10-12-2005, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

This cadet training thread has been at EarthCom quite awhile, Remo. Long, long before last Sunday.

Maybe we should have an IQ exam linked from the database.

Yes I understand this Chief, but the EarthCom Forum will no longer be used soon is why I wanted it tranfered here. Until their new website and forums are in place. Which will be on the 1st of Nov.

heh, yes IQ test good idea. LOL!

BTW sorry for the edit message on your post I hit the wrong icon.

Dear Sirs,

according to the Prime Fleet Syllabus it mentions that "an instructor can substitute a single-player mission for any of the MP scenarios-keep in mind that each substitute mission should be similar in overall objectives to its corresponding MP scenario"

I am ready to start the Training Mission 1 if i can do it using a single-player mission. If so, which missions?

firestar ready for missions

quote:

From Firestar:

I am ready to start the Training Mission 1 if i can do it using a single-player mission.

Quick, while the EarthCom website still exits, go read the section on MP training. In it you will discover ... btw, it's at the same link as my previous post in this thread ... you will discover that, at Prime Fleet, those who complete their training is SP are assigned to the role-playing (Beta) wing.

I suspect that the EarthCom FL would probably want to do the same.

quote:

By Remo:

Yes I understand this Chief, but the EarthCom Forum will no longer be used soon is why I wanted it tranfered here.

Thanks, Remo. I just wanted it in black and white ... er, white and blue. I'll set up a thread for each of the cadets here, in the 3000AD forum ... and go from there.

Sir,

I have already completed all the downloading and reading of the material. The problem is at the moment i have ONLY UC although i have been given notification that my ucawa and gold are on there way to where i work and live at present which is in S. Korea.

Question: What missions in UC not UCAWA or Gold can be substituted for the ones on the server. I tried to get on the server but was told by Ben that UC is not online anymore dut to the upgraded games of UCAWA and Gold.

Please advise so I can begin

Firestar thanks you for your patience

quote:

Originally posted by firestar:

Question: What missions in UC not UCAWA or Gold can be substituted for the ones on the server.

If your missions are conducted in the SP arena, you're graduation certificate will reflect that fact. It is then up to your own FL to decide how to go about upgrading you to MP.

Microphones have been a staple in MP for many a year. In this respect, 3000AD is no different. Since the chat window is closed during fleet matches, the only means of communication is via TeamSpeak. If you do not have a mike, you can only hear and obey. If you cannot obey (for any reason, including a garbled transmission) life will thereafter be hell. Or something reasonably close to it.