New recruits wanting to join, report here - this is NOT a roll call thread

Supreme Cmdr

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, Teknocack Prime, welcome to Vanguard Fleet.

quote:

Originally posted by Teknocack Prime:

Run Insurgent cowards.......for I hunger.

That's the attitude! But, to ensure that our friendly Insurgents do not take your words personally, always put such statements in RP tags. We may keep gameplay strategy secrets from members of other Fleets, but we are all friends in real life.

Your signature looks great; the quote is perfectly positioned between our emblem and you system profile. Head on over to http://www.galcom.net/ and register. Then go to the League Rules, Regs & ROE section of the downloads area. Download the 2005 League MP Handbook Rev 9. You will need a file compression program to extract the word document from the .ace file. The Multi-Player Handbook will give you most of the info needed to join Team Wolf Pack at galcom.net and attend MP matches and practice sessions. You will receive further instructions at our Bulletin Board. Your MP instructor is waiting for you there. Again, welcome to Vanguard Fleet, Teknocack Prime. I am glad to have you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting this when I try to enlist on the board...

>>Error registering: Duplicate entry 'Caseck' for key 2

Help plz? I've tried to register with a couple of fleets, but have gotten no reply, so I'm assuming I've somehow gummed up the works with multiple applications...

Trying to join EARTHCOM/VANGUARD fleet currently...

Caseck,

Welcome to Vanguard. I or Quazar will check into it and let you know asap.

I'm at work right now so don't expect action tonight, the boss may be watchin'

Sorry guys,

I do not have the clearance to do anything at Earthcom HQ. Quazar will have to do it.

Caseck, where exactly are you trying to register? Is it the Fleet DB?

I have made Teknocack Prime a global moderator at the Earth Command Alliance bulletin board. However, only an Administrator can approve or deny new BB registrations. T. C. McQueen, founder of Earthcom and owner of the www.earthcom.de server delegated administrative responsibility of the bulletin board to me alone. Other Fleet members can still moderate the board. But without T. C.'s express permission on a per case basis, I cannot appoint anyone else to administrate ECA and process new BB registrations.

Caseck previously applied in the Fleet DataBase for either Diplomacy Fleet or Patrol Fleet. Only (1) someone in the Fleet to which Caseck applied, who has level 2 access or higher, or (2) someone in any Fleet with level 4 access or higher can approve or deny Caseck's registration for that Fleet.

Caseck, a dB admin might just approve your Gammulan registration and then transfer you to Vanguard. But if your Gammulan registration is denied, go ahead and register for Vanguard Fleet and Teknocack or I will approve you. Until then, I am leaving your ECA registration pending.

More info about dB access levels here.

Hello and greetings:

I have received an invite to join Vanguard Fleet and am not absolutely sure how to do that. I am greatly interested and have played battlecruiser as well as universal combat but never online. I guess you could call me a newbie. I am interested in the training and would appreciate some feedback.

email me at [email protected]

thanx

Just hang tight whspy. I have the next couple of days off and will take care of somethings. Thank you for your reply to the invite. I will pm or email you soon.

Your signature needs some work, firestar. Tek, please work with him on it and take his timezone into account when planning MP practice sessions. We may need a third MP team to cover that region of the world.

firestar, you need to make sure that you have answered all three components of our monthly roll call.