October 2005 Roll Call

Wolfheart

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

... Inform them that they are AWOL and to report in ASAP before they are court marshaled and sent to the EarthCom military confinement facility on Ganymede....

Where's Ganymede?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Darkling:

quote:

Originally posted by Quazar:

[QB] It's good to see you report in, Darkling. I was under the false impression that you were no longer interest in Fleet membership.

Now that I've signed up, what do I need to do. Is there some training that needs to be done? Do we regularly meet for MP Battles, or is that all planned out. Also, UC Gold runs best on my system, will we have any games on UC gold in the future, or will it all be UCAWA?

Marvin will be in touch to get you started with your training program. We may use UCG along with AWA its undecided at this point.

quote:

Where's Ganymede?

Its one of Jupiters many moons.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by JAYBALL91:

HI. I signed up recently on this forum and vnaguard website havent recieved anywoord yet but have look at prime fleet sight for syllabus and checklist. but thought i would let u guys know soon as i get excepted im reporting in.

I have verified the info provided in your application you should recieve your acceptance Email shortly.

Welcome to Vanguard fleet Cadet.