Travlyte's Cadet Training

travlyte

Thanks, Like they say,"If you don't stand for something,you'll fall for anything".What better place to be than defending the home world.

Terran rules....Looking forward to the academy training.

[ 11-12-2005, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Remo, is this a training room? If so, I missed it ... sorry 'bout that. Could you possibley change the title so it matches the others? (I give "perusing" priority to threads specfically marked for training ... meaning, I read 'em even when I read nothing else.)

In progress ...

Travlyte,

Welcome to the EarthCom branch of the Prime Fleet Academy. Here are your in-processing instructions:

[*]Go to the Prime Fleet Academy webpage and download the cadet syllabus ... you should find it in the upper left window ... if necessary, scroll down until you see it.

If you like, you can also download the Dash-1 checklist. Be advised that both the syllabus and checklist were designed for Universal Combat and, therefore, some information might be out of date.

[*]Read through the material and make sure you understand it. If there's anything you don't understand (such as differences between UC and AWA), either post your question here or send me a PM. If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone who does.

[*]Complete each of the training assignments, one at a time, in sequence.

[*]After you've completed an assignment, zip it and send it to:

[email protected]

[*]The results of each mission will be posted here.

Good luck, cadet. Enjoy your time in space.

Training Mission 3

[*]Screenie 1: No problem. Looks good.

[*]Screenie 2: Okay but you really shouldn't get as far from lead (7km) as you did ... it's harder to respond quicly and lend a hand if he's attacked.

[*]Screenie 3: Okay ... it doesn't look like any of your craft are damaged but you might want to re-think your landing zone ... 0454hrs local time is not exactly mid-day.

Result: Passed. Press on with the next mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Training Mission 4: Passed.

Good shots. In case you're still confused about the diplomat, if he disappears while hovering near the starstation, it's a lead pipe cinch he either docked or was blown out of the sky. By examining your EPs and comparing them to the clock (making sure the EP screen shot was taken after the diplomat disappeared) I can reasonably assume he docked safely ... unless, of course, you're 5000 EPs in the hole.

Good work, cadet. Press on with the next mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Good work.

Training Mission 6: Passed.

As far as Prime Fleet is concerned, you have completed the course and are hereby awarded the following diploma:

l PRIME FLEET ACADEMY l

Certificate of Graduation & Commissioning

] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Attention to Orders: The Commandant, Prime Fleet Academy, does hereby certify that,

Cadet Travlyte

has successfully completed the Academy Multiplayer training syllabus. By order of the Fleet Commander, Prime Fleet, this cadet has thereby earned the advantage of promotion to the rank of Ensign and assignment to an operational wing of EarthCom Fleet, GalCom.

PF_Academy_Logo_4.bmpSigned this day, 22 December 3005 stampvar1ca.gif

Fleet Commander Marvin

G6 Staff Chief, Academy CO - Prime Fleet

Since you're not being assigned to a Prime Fleet wing, I can't guarantee an operational slot ... and your promotion will be at the discretion of your FL. Nonetheless, as far as the Academy is concerned, you're ready for your initial check ride.

Good luck, commander.