Looking to switch castes...

weegee_101

Well, I've been thinking long and hard, but I'm considering converting from raider to another caste. I just don't like the idea of Intercorp hunting me out, doesn't sound nice to me.

Because of my hatred of Galcom and Earthcom, and the fact that I'm not Gammulan, I've opted to join the Insurgents if possible.

Therefore I'm looking for an Insurgent Fleet to bring the Red Star and her crew to. Are their any openings in the exhisting Insurgent fleets at this time?

I do have one extra question though. Any rules for the Insurgents that can get me in trouble if I keep up my smuggling routes?

I'd love to have you. I'm a bit low right now. The few that have remained have been wonderful though. (thanks guys )

quote:

Any rules for the Insurgents that can get me in trouble if I keep up my smuggling routes?

Geez it's been so long ago. Let me think on it for several days. I may be able to dig something up. A shame since I am the Fleet Leader of the "supply" fleet. Which is why I would love to have you because I think you would fit right in. Wanting to smuggle and all that.

I do remember that if you actually play the game as Insurgent and dock with illegal cargo you get a violation. I also remember Rattler griping about that. Which seems to mean that Derek decided that in the context of the game we are basically good just against the UFN and Galcom. I also remember that we were not going to go after civilian vessels. But that may get forgotten in the heat of battle.

Tight, just tell me the info I need to know (Sig stuff, name of fleet, etc.).

Chavik, don't worry about the illegal cargo stuff. Remember, I've been a raider for a long time. I know all I/Weapons smuggling tricks.

Oh, and on this note.

quote:

I also remember that we were not going to go after civilian vessels.

I'm a raider with morals. If its a civvie, I don't tag it unless its headed to a hostile station.

Hello there Commander -

Good choice ! We always need good men. Men of dedication and you just seem like a valuebale addition to our forces.

Being in the supply fleet is an honorable and good position, without our supplies we all would go down very quickly!

I salute you.

Your sig should read:

Cmdr. Adam Morris

ICV Red Star, Sygan Starstation (Sygan)

Balor Fleet

Unfortunately you have to remove your quote. Derek's rule. If a fleet was going to use a quote then the entire fleet had to use it. I don't think it's changed.

Then just answer roll calls. If you want to trash talk the other fleets that's ok just be sure to use [rp] [/rp] tags.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Unfortunately you have to remove your quote. Derek's rule. If a fleet was going to use a quote then the entire fleet had to use it. I don't think it's changed.

Sob. I guess I'll get over it...

Thanks Chavik, I'm glad to be aboard.

quote:

My goodness Akira, I've not seen you around in ages.

Oh, he's around....when you least expect him, expect him!

Welcome to the Insurgency, Commander WeeGee!

[ 12-25-2002, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]