Spectre Fleet: Report In!

Gallion

Ok, things are going to happen quick folks. Not at liberty to say what things - just trust me on this.

So pipe in Spectre fleet members. I need to get an accurate head count of active members and thoose that choose to remain in the shadows.

TTFN

• 2 weeks later...

BCMG is out folks. MP cometh once xgamer gets their ducks in a row and the servers get on-line. Probably by April 7th unless Murphy decides to make a cameo spot

Stayed tuned 'cause this is gonna be fun

TTFN

Wha tha Heeee... Man, I drop into the shadow for a bit and everything changes

I guess I should go ahead and buy a copy so I can get my arse wooped online. See ya guys soon (but first I'm gonna spend a few ducks and max out my system before I begin collecting parts for my new machine)

If you haven't, read GNN.

Summary: Hardware problem(s) with server. SC is working with hosting company to get resolved.

ETR: It'll be ready when its ready ....

... and when its ready, the havoc will begin

TTFN

And HERE I am STILL out on yet another "Road Trip!" Pirate, I'm heading down to your last AOE in the sand pit in a couple of days, so looks like I get the "all expenses paid" version of this blasted nightmare. You guys have fun and hopefully I'll get a chance to join you sometime near our fireworks celebration day. Maybe even before then but I'm not counting on it. Snafu's holding down "Rattler's Den" and purchasing all the latest software, so you guys send her email and tell her what to buy! "Nuff Said!" Now go kill some lemmings! "Dismissed!"

quote:

Originally posted by Rattler:

And HERE I am STILL out on yet another "Road Trip!" Pirate, I'm heading down to your last AOE in the sand pit in a couple of days, so looks like I get the "all expenses paid" version of this blasted nightmare.

hehehehe, watch out fer them dang camel spiders Rattler

Have fun and don't forget to check six We'll hold the fort down here. Anyone ready fer a Lemming BBQ?

TTFN

• 1 month later...