October 2004 All Insurgent Roll Call

ShoHashi

I would like all Insurgents to please check in below. With multiplayer starting to kick in Chavik and I need all the available personnel we can get.

Therefore, anyone (in at least Bishamon, Eversor and Spectre fleets) that doesn't respond by the end of the month will be listed as MIA. If they haven't answered by the end of the next Roll Call, they will be removed from the Insurgent Fleet. They can always rejoin in the Fleet Database as long as the SC continues to have it open.

Balor and Bishamon fleets have the bulk of the active players. Eversor and Spectre are in dire need of members, so if we can get more recruited, so much the better.

Active Roster

Andergum - Present

Chavik - Present

Cruis.In - Present

Dreadx - Present

Echo - Present

Eclipse - Present

El Che - Present

Finder1 - Present

Hasenau - Present

Kartoffel - Present

Mordax Blyrr - Present

Neograymatter -

Pugwash -

ShoHashi - Present

Stickman - Present

The Corinthian - Present

WeeGee - Present

MIA Roster

Alric Rahl

One last thing, if you haven't done so already please head on over to the Insurgent Central Command and register into the Forum please.

[ 10-21-2004, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

I'm here.

But not for long. Unfortunately this is my resignation from the fleet.

I just don't have time for BC anymore, and as such I feel I'm just taking up space in the fleet. Perhaps if I get more time in the future I'll come back, but for now I've decided that the best course of action is to resign. Real life has finally caught up with me. Juggling 2 Majors, a job, and an addiction to Linux and Java Programming has left me with little time for UC.

I'll still be around the forums from time to time, but for now I've got more important things I need to focus on.

Farewell Comrades, for now at least.

Tried it again, this time, waiting longer then before, and lo & behold, it works. I guess I'm just too impatient. Takes like 10 to 15 seconds. I remembered it being less.

Though on a side note, the registration page does not seem to have the password, just the current patch.

Hello Insurgents,

I was wanting to get in on some MP action and I was hoping I would be able to join you guys in laying waste to those GALCOM dictators. *Down with GALCOM!*

If I can join, I would like to be in the Spectre fleet if I could. I've been reading up on the fleet action you guys have in MP and it sounds like great fun! I'm new to the whole Battlecruiser series (I only started playing it with UC) so I still make some newbie mistakes sometimes lol. It's been a lot of information to take in but once you learn it all, it seems pretty obvious in retrospect. go figure

quote:

I was wanting to get in on some MP action and I was hoping I would be able to join you guys in laying waste to those GALCOM dictators. *Down with GALCOM!*

Welcome, Corinthian! Interesting name there, anyways, if you would like to join us Insurgents, please head on over to the Fleet Database and enter yourself. We will then get you into Spectre from there.

Hi there sho! I went and registered in the fleet DB yesterday, so hopefully I should be in there. If you don't see me in there let me know and I'll try and re-register.

If any of you vets have any tips for taking down other people I'd be happy to learn, after all people are a lot trickier than resnigs clones.

Also, once I'm in the fleet could someone please PM the pass for the MP server.

Talk to you guys later.

Corinthian out.

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

I know I am going to get a wack for this but wasn't eclipse in galcom

nope, not for many moons... I started out in Wraith and translated over after some... pressure... from Rattler about a month or so later. Haven't regretted it.