Baloogan

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

i think so far this one is the best:
Intercorp_Ultd_2.jpg

bit of a wast of space though

blakc surrounding it looks bad

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Baloogan ]

Hmm, all I see is the famous red 'X', but given the name you're referring to the 'planet' logo, and not the 'hands' logo.

I agree on your comment, but since all directors are currently extremely busy, it might take another week or so for us to get going again (for me that would be next week, can't say about the others).

Amongs others activities will include, a new style website that is to be published, and one of the issues that will have to be settled will be the logo.

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

Hmm, all I see is the famous red 'X', but given the name you're referring to the 'planet' logo, and not the 'hands' logo.

I agree on your comment, but since all directors are currently extremely busy, it might take another week or so for us to get going again (for me that would be next week, can't say about the others).

Amongs others activities will include, a new style website that is to be published, and one of the issues that will have to be settled will be the logo.

BTW: naturally your welcome to make an intercorp logo and I'll put it there with the others

Sorry for the long disappearance RL intruded in my pc life.

Yes, Baloogan, the two logos aren't that good, forgive me but I'was my first try at gfx drawing. If you have better one, please feel free to put it up of comments. Unfortunately I do not have the time to rectify the two logos that I have put up or finish up the other four work in progress, maybe later.

consiter your self forgiven .... .... .... (hell they are pritty good)... i got lots of time on my hands,,,

Animated gifs or static jpegs?

Static:iu.jpg - 2k

Animated( -=VERY=- Early draft) :icu.gif - 6k

any size consurns?

i have unlimeted bandwidth...

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Baloogan ]

74 x 87... k i thought it was 74 x 88. i can fix that...

OUT OF DATE!!!

my newest draft: baloo.gif - 46k un optimized... expecting about 20k after optimization... currant color amout ~500... to lazy to work now, me afta go to sleep... yawn

quote:

TRD posted on 11-16-2001

Sorry I havent posted for a while, Uni is pissing me off at the moment.

I got your email Jeff, the new layout looks good. Can you send any new messages to [email protected], its easier for me to check.

Also since our numbers are pretty low, do you think we should create a recruitment thread

No problemo. BTW we are actively recruiting, as we're not militaristic in nature, there's no point putting up a recruitment thread.

IMHO as there's no glamour in joining Intercorp as all we have to offer is discounts and general fellowship, while the military can offer big ships and big guns and exciting assignments, so we should just confine our recruiting to the couple of threads devoted to Intercorp.

quote:

I like the idea of all the caste logos comming together, Got anymore?

Yea i wanted this to show the multi rashal(sp?)/ speaces, notis the terran logo far off to the side, and the more obsure rases nearer to the middle and

quote:

And how big is an acceptable size for one.

my guess is about 10k - 20k

17k super optimized!- duper.gif

Another idea 11k : battle.gif

currantly working on glamor shots fer IU, bout 500k - 800k, fer the site( if u want it), u can leech off mine if space is an issue(probli best idea so i can edit and add w/o haveing to contack Cmdr Jeffery Eu )

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

Uhh, could your site have flash? the gif is about 1.2 mb now, the .swf is about .6 mb , an i just getting started...

Dunno, I'm currenly using one of those free providers. I'm working on putting up a server of my own, and then it should be no problem.

On the other hand, it will be a linux box, running apache as a server, so I'll have to find out first if that can handle flash or not.

Also I'm working on the second incarnation of the intercorp site. I already send Jeffery, TRD and Guybert a short 'impression' of the look and feel, I can send it to you too if you like.

Bottom line, you can do about anything as long as it is not wider than 600 pixels (no height restrictions).

BTW: Like the logo's, I'll put them up on the website as soon as I can.

• 4 weeks later...

So ah.... Any big updates or changes since I been gone? Semester over and I have free time for once... So, i am going... well... have to get caught up first... So great to be back!