Intercorpers!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I need a show of presence of the following persons and anyone else interested in Intercorp

Cmdr P. Laracuente

TRD

Kenada

Guybert

Malleus Malefictorum

Jigoku San

Baloogan

spaceadmiralx

Voyager

T-WOPR

As far as I know Riga, Fendi and myself are still around, so I need to know, if you guys & gals are still out there

[ 04-27-2002, 11:54: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr_ Laracuente:

I'm here

Welcome back Cmdr Laracuente!!! It's been a while since I saw you posting. At least at the BCC Forums anyway

[ 04-27-2002, 22:58: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

I tell you what we
really
need is a show of indies in the
!!

The RP
WAS CREATED
for us indies... where are you all at??

[back on-topic]

I don't know about the rest of the guys, but RL is demanding most of my time, so I can only concentrate on a couple of things like organising Intercorp, setting up it's website and continue on with the fan fiction. Even then, there's not enough time to do it constantly.

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Let the conquerers b present, where my gammulans at?

Nice to hear from you again, Outlaw. BTW the Gammulan Military is that way points to the bottom

Once i get a 512MB or a 256MB, then ill have a another computer that we can use as dedicated server for BCM MP... 128MB and WinXP just does not cut it...

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

Once i get a 512MB or a 256MB, then ill have a another computer that we can use as dedicated server for BCM MP... 128MB and WinXP just does not cut it...

Great!!! Can't wait for the patch to come out then

quote:

Originally posted by T-WOPR:

Thanks for mentioning me, I've been banned from my computer for poor grades (oops), but I'm still around and will be back on shortly. (I had to do this from school).

Arrrrgh!!! The horror and injustice of it I'm glad that when I was in school computers were still in the 286 stage Anyway glad to hear from you.