Intercorp Rollcall

Ladies and gentlemen,

RL has been intruding into my gaming time, therefore the lack of post.

That being said, I really need a show hands (in this case posts ) so that I can rearrange the corporation profile and start reorganising and restructuring Intercorp.

Kindly reconfirm your emails by posting here or PM me.

I will start removing the existing sub-divisions from the corporation profile within 2 weeks from the date of this post if there is no response.

I have posted the corporate profile here for your reference.

[ 07-04-2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jeff,

Still here (sort of).

Got your PM, but lost all info on my machine due to a HD crash, so please send me your email address, so I'll let you in on some details.

Glad to see you back again pal.

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

Hi Jeff,

Still here (sort of).

Got your PM, but lost all info on my machine due to a HD crash, so please send me your email address, so I'll let you in on some details.

Glad to see you back again pal.

Have PM you my email address. Glad to see you post. I have some fresh ideas that I want to discuss with the rest of you guys as soon as I can figure out who's still interested in Intercorp.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr_ Laracuente:

hi guys!

aint got nothing to say...

Cheers!!!

Huh nothing to say? Well don't worry about it, in another week when I wrap up this rollcall we'll start discussing how to reorganise Intercorp.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

quote:

Originally posted by fendi:

Not yet mate. I've got less than a year to go before I fully qualify.

It's taking quite a while isn't it. Anyway best of luck. BTW what do you qualify as again?

Hehe I get to be a mechanical engineer. Its actually less than half a year come to think of it. I'm just counting the graduation ceremony.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Not yet mate. I've got less than a year to go before I fully qualify.

It's taking quite a while isn't it. Anyway best of luck. BTW what do you qualify as again?

Hehe I get to be a mechanical engineer. Its actually less than half a year come to think of it. I'm just counting the graduation ceremony.
Ha ha, then you'll be joining us in the daily/weekly/monthly/yearly grind of RL.

quote:

Originally posted by jascatar:

I did not understand large thing. Can this relate to me? ( I am French)

Large thing? Do you mean Intercorp?

Intercorp Unlimited Inc is an Corporation incorporated to allow some of the castes of the BC universe to join forces for support and also pooling of resources in MP more specifically for BCO.

The main aims of Intercorp is as follows:

1) To provide a newbie friendly organization and environment to introduce and orientate newbies to the BC universe;

2) To provide a fraternity for respective castes to get communicate and get together;

3) To provide insights and support for game play (either single player or multiplayer);

4) To provide a platform and background for role playing sessions;

5) To provide a database on UCV commanders that are available;

6) To provide a hypermarket for specialized skills to be hired from;

7) To allow casual players to still be able join in a fleet type organization without the actual restrictions of an actual fleet.

If you require further clarification, please read our proposed charter over here. If you still need more information after reading our charter, we'll be more than glad to explain our plans to you.

Now that the two weeks is up. I guess we can proceed with the discussion on how to reorganise Intercorp.

Proposed reorganization of Intercorp.

A.

The dropping of the following sub-divisions due to lack of response of the founding director(s):-

1. El Dorado Inc

2. Exploration Directive Inc

B.

To merge all sub-divisions into their divisions until there is a larger demand (to have at least ten (10) members for each caste) for separate sub-divisions to with as follows:

1. The Services Division will now be known as Commodities Inc and will cater for Trader, Commercial and Paramedics castes;

2. The Information Division will be retired until enlistment of the necessary number of members and will cater for Explorers and Scientist castes;

3. The Liaisons Division will now be known as Consignee Inc and will cater to the Diplomat caste;

4. The Operations Division will be known as either Guns For Hire Inc./Shadows Inc. (to be decided) and will cater for Mercenary, Assassin and Raider castes.

5. The Human Resources Division will be known as Neophyte Inc. and will be retained as is.

C.

1. To discuss on the resiting of the www.intercorp-unlimited.com website to a new web host;

2. To organize volunteers to redesign and maintain the website;

3. To discuss on the appropriate and necessary information to be uploaded onto the website.

D.

1. Restructuring of the timeline of Intercorp to facilitate RP;

2. To facilitate restructuring of the timeline, all existing and current members are to submit a biography of their OC to be incorporated into the timeline;

3. To appoint a member to maintain the timeline.

E.

1. To set out general guidelines for recruitment and enlistment.

quote:

Good to hear from you TRD. How are things?

Things are ok, finally have a regular connection but its still only dial up. Im getting a new card since BCG wont run on a geforce2 mx and probably more RAM.

Anyway talking about inercorp restructuring, it might be a good idea to retire the diplomat division for now because Im not sure if there is much interest. If more people wanting to play diplomat turn up then it can be brought back.

quote:

Originally posted by TRD:

quote:

Good to hear from you TRD. How are things?

Things are ok, finally have a regular connection but its still only dial up. Im getting a new card since BCG wont run on a geforce2 mx and probably more RAM.

Heh, at least you have it already, I am still waiting for mine.

quote:

Anyway talking about inercorp restructuring, it might be a good idea to retire the diplomat division for now because Im not sure if there is much interest. If more people wanting to play diplomat turn up then it can be brought back.

Will do. What about the other topics of discussion?

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

quote:

RL is overated. Things are much more easieri cyberworld.

LOL!

So you gonna be a Mech Eng too... thats what I'm doin too, on placement at the mo, so I'm looking about year and half before I graduate. You goin for Chartership?

Yeah I am going to be a chartered engineer. I've got less than a year left if I can take the heat.

Well boys and girls, im here and finnaly got BCMG... other news, ill host the IU site for yeah. I've got more than plenty of resources with my new host. I've got unlimited database, gig of space, 50 gb of transfer and more email addys than i can count and free webmail already installed. Web addy is under-core.net. Dont have to much up other than a pic of my tatoo i got recently, and a general layout, php forums. Since i have not been around, im doing some back-reading on the forums to see what the latest is.

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

ill host the IU site for yeah. I've got more than plenty of resources with my new host. I've got unlimited database, gig of space, 50 gb of transfer and more email addys than i can count and free webmail already installed. Web addy is under-core.net.

I apologize for the slow response. But it is great to see you post again. Your offer sounds really good.

Just a couple of questions.

1. Can we use intercorp-unlimited.com instead of under-core.net?

2. How much does this web host charge you? We might want to pool our resources to defray your expenses.

3. Do you have enough time to maintain and update the site? Or do we need to appoint someelse to do it?

4. Any suggestions?