Wraith Roster

Tyrn

Hopefully, you have all read this and this.

As such, it's time to sign the roster folks.

Post what you're running (BCM or BCMG) and whether you can host a server for small skirmishes.

If you're looking to joing Wraith Fleet, send email requesting permission to join. You must be registerd on the forums to join. All new recruits are automatically assigned to Wraith Wing.

Cannot host a server...yet. I need to do some testing tonight and tomorrow.

[ 06-02-2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

~S~

Commander McGregor and the Crew of the GCV-STORMDRAGON reporting as ordered, Sir.

I'm running BCM:G DSL and system specs as posted. Haven't tested out the server side yet but will be doing so shortly.

Can't wait to take my Megaron for a spin with you guys!!!

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

I remember conjuring up a roster some time back for WHQ... perhaps I could dig it up

Quickly, Fleet Wars are coming soon. PS, the thread's called Wraith Roster only because Roll Call's make me nuts

BCMG with a 56k that runs like 28.8, but I am told that cable will be avaliable by the end of the month.

However, even then, as you can see, my system is a big, steaming pile of...laptop. No server hosting here.

Man, I haven't done a roster in, what, two years? I'm getting warm fuzzies all over...

Greetings All!

Commander Starkill here, running BCMG. Been quietly bidding my time till Multi was finished. Now that the time is here, I find myself without an internet connection!

I hope to have the cable modem back online soon though. So untill I can connect other than from work.... (Don't think I haven't thought of installing here!) Blast a few baddies for me.

Take care and look forward to rocking with ya soon.