New recruits wanting to join, report here

Cartmanbeeps

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only duel against someone from another alliance (i.e. an Insurgent or Gammulan AE if you're playing as galcom, or a galcom character if you're playing as an insurgent). The rules and procedure for duelling are in the MP handbook.

• 10 months later...

Commander Case of the GCV Echelon is the first of a new breed of Wraith members to answer the call of duty and further the legend that is Wraith.

Congratulations on your choice and welcome to the greatest of challenges.

Thank you for the intro Strategic Commander Zwycky.

I have been a LONG time lurker (got in trouble at work for single-handedly getting the 3000AD website consistently in the top ten surfed sites, even before the first game was released).

I will do my best to rise to the challenge that I am sure Wraith Fleet will provide for me.

Look forward to meeting many of you online.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Commander Lerad Rasan of the GCV Silent Specter (who occasionally goes by the codename the Black Ghost) has also dedicated his soul to Galcom's highest challenge. I am certain that his contribution will be a worthy one.

Wraith's spirit lives on and grows stronger with each passing day. Soon there will be no place in the galaxy that is safe for Galcom's enemies.

Commander Ixos of the GCV ARGS has added another dimension to Wraith's arsenal, infusing it's ranks with Viking blood and denying more hiding places to the enemy.

Beware the shadow warriors of Galcom!

• 1 month later...

Hey all. I was wondering if I could join your fleet? If so tell me everything I need to know about how to join. Summer is around my corner and I will be available to play. Also if my internet is Dial Up, is it worth playing online?

Thanks for your interest in Wraith fleet. Please put your system profile in your signature (to show you have a legal copy of a battlecruiser game (and which one)) and then apply in the fleet database (remembering to choose Wraith Fleet from the fleet drop list, and Wraith Fleet Academy from the desired wing list). Once you're in, we can go through the rest of the administrative formalities and get you up and running.

Playing online can be done with dial-up relatively well, though broadband is recommended.

Any more questions?

Commander Super M of the Piranha is the latest addition to Wraith's ranks. Just when those up to no good though it was safe to enter the water...

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...