New recruits wanting to join, report here

Cartmanbeeps

As a requirement of fleet membership, we insist on you putting your system profile in your signature, to show that you have a legal copy of the game.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Hey, whats up? I am getting tired of SP but im not sure if this forum is dead. However, if it isnt, I'd love to join Wraith Fleet (i know youre shorthanded)and i have already sent my registration. looking forward to a reply!

Have you entered in the Fleet Database? If so, what is your Commander name?

-Sho

Hello im new to the forums and i would like to join wraith fleet, i have filled in the fleet registration under wraith fleet academy, i dont know if thats the right section but i would like to be a commander of a battlecruiser mk3 if possible. I can take on any ship in ucse with a battlecruiser mk3 easily so i think im a competent commander. And im pretty good piloting a fighter planetside.

Well, when it rains it pours.

Before getting you accepted into the Academy, please follow the instructions in here .

Once you have created your system profile and confirmed ownership of a UC game, we will get you on your way into the Academy.

• 3 weeks later...

I have reapplied for the Wraith fleet in the fleet DB but i'm still waiting for a reply. It's under Super M just in case it did not get through. Just wanted to make sure. I am looking forward to getting back into the fleet.

Request Approved!

Welcome back Super M.

I have been somewhat swamped with some 'real life' issues recently, but I will get you some info right away via PM.

Cheers!

• 7 months later...

Thadius,

I am just checking into the status of our 'Galcom Academy' to see where you need to actually put you initial application into the Fleet DB.

Will report back soon.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey hey, its me, im back, Im soooooo sorry for my looooooong awayness, ummm, was kinda wondering if I am still apart of the fleet, I had a few life complications, but Im steady on here now again, I believe my name before was dragonlord49, although I also think I could have had the one I have now, I don't remember. Please if you can let me know I'd really appreciate it.