3000AD Official UC Multiplayer Servers

I was just playing on server 2 a few minutes ago; it seemed to be disconnecting everyone at regular intervals (about every 5 minutes). It got really annoying so after 4 disconnects I stopped playing for tonight. I hope it's working tomorrow so I can become addicted to the multiplayer in this game.

quote:

Originally posted by neograymatter:

I was just playing on server 2 a few minutes ago; it seemed to be disconnecting everyone at regular intervals (about every 5 minutes). It got really annoying so after 4 disconnects I stopped playing for tonight. I hope it's working tomorrow so I can become addicted to the multiplayer in this game.

I can verify that. It was NGM,ShoHashi,myself,and B McGregor. Seems like as soon as space combat would start,or shortly afterwards,everyone would get 'Server Disconnect'.Happened several times.Sorry,didn't have logging enabled,but if interested let me know.

Edit: That's right ,only server logging is possible. Sorry about that.

[ 05-14-2004, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Cc ]

Guest Shingen

OK, I was able to log on...I think I had the +connect numbers off.

I wish you'd put in a "prep/all" in tactical. Now being online, the menus don't freeze the processing, so I got blew to pods while I was in Tactical preping my grunts.

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Now being online, the menus don't freeze the processing, so I got blew to pods while I was in Tactical preping my grunts.

At least we know that works

I don't plan on making any changes to Tactical or any Frontend system.