how do you handle it without saving?

...I just found out that there is no possibility for saving at logoff from a server in UC, too.

doesn't this mean all upgrading of your CC, training of your crew and trading or aquiring experience is rather pointless? it's all gone as soon as you logoff (or the server reboots).

how do you guys play under these circumstances? are there any tricks for getting near you last status?

hmm,...not sure if I asked a forbidden question or if it was just offtopic, but the topic got deleted.

I just want to know, if its possible to get the fleet-server version, which has the "save-assets" feature at logoff. starting over everytime is not the best thing.

that's all!

okay, okay! fact is I never stood up.

you know, its just because I am a psychic Network Administrator and I always want to have my OWN server...

well, I guess I will be joining a fleet as soon as I have some practice with UC.

thanx for your patience, ....sort of.....

quote:

Originally posted by Capt. Anarchist:

I am a psychic Network Administrator

Well if that is the case you should be able to answer your own questions or predict the answers you will get and never have to ask questions or at least ask the psychic's on that network your questions.

quote:

Originally posted by Capt. Anarchist:

...I am a NetAdmin, not a Clairvoyant! so how would I know the little differences between a normal server and a Fleetserver?

btw. the creativity of the SC is unpredictable...

I know. I was just in a bust chops mood last night.

[ 06-10-2004, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]